Q: Can I upgrade my Boundless package?

Man I really would an will try, I want this game to succeed and have an awesome community

1 Like

It would truly be great if the MMO concept of this kicked off, and we end up getting farming, and fishing, and underground cavern upgrades, pets, etc.

Thank you for supporting the Devs in place of those who cannot or have too many fears to.

1 Like

I buy collectors editions of all my games, although I’ve never spent 1000s of dollars like I have with this game, the devs have been very kind to me and very supportive unlike other games devs, I love this game, the developers, and the community. I’ve never wanted a game to succeed as bad as this one, so any help I can give others I truly wish to try.

7 Likes

say one of us did buy the DDE are we allowed to merge it with our current account or is it coded as a seperate entity?

I believe it’s separate but I don’t want to be wrong, I hope everyone gets the upgrade they want before it’s too late, in my opinion the upgrades are very worth the perks. I can also confirm the perks transfer to PS4 as well, I had that confirmed today

1 Like

Anyone want To upgrade to Oortian with me?

Exactly, as written before, while I was asking the same :smiley:

The items (1 of) are limited to one per purchase, but ingame perks and keys are the same. You can give one key to your friend and upgrade his account to pioneer as well. You must do this manually via email at the moment, later they try to let this be done ingame.

Just instant access keys will get the ingame perks.

Nothing in game is deleted. Only “any previous purchases” is deleted. This means for example that if two Mastes merge to Oortian, they get to design ONE planet only, not two. So the perks they initially bought are deleted and only the new Oortian perks apply.

im trying to upgrade to Wayfarer only (due to affordability) you are welcome to the extra play now key but i would like the extra launch key (negotiable)

and my consideration is that i will pay for it out right (so you are getting for free) but i cannot pay anything at all until thursday 15th (unless its the 16th?) which is why i am sad the close on the 13th (?)

If you would allow this send me a pm… first pm will be accepted and will rply here when / if that happens :slight_smile:

this is a gneral offer (open to anyone who wants to)

— negotiable meaning… i will give you both keys for either money off… advice/working for a time in - game

Hiya James I was looking for my instant access key from upgrading to wayfarer on june 13 I can’t find it or is that 1x instant access key one I’m using now for me and when do we get the +1 extra launch key?

Wayfarer is 1x Instant Access which you’re currently using, and 1x Launch Key which we’ll send out when the game launches in September.

ok ty is launch key for me to use or is 1 I can shere give to a friend?

It’s for someone else.

awesome ty again for your time and quick response to my ?
my son wants to play :smile:

2 Likes

ahh thats confusing (to me - seems im not the only one either concerning @Dunedragon 's question) maybe thats why no one is going for it with me? :slight_smile: ahh well just got to wait for DDE i guess… i would have loved the totem and dev world visit though

im collecting ppl illing to merge with me :slight_smile: need 4 more master if u agree then 3 more

Edit:

Ok i see Adveture > wayfarer = ~£30? tis is more than affordable for my alt this week (Barney account does not need a loan anymore \o/)

1 Like

Sent the money and email to upgrade from adventurer to Wayfarere, thanks @james and team

3 Likes

also just wondering… is it my ToothlessGamer name that is now reserved? for my mains character name? thank you

Or is it the first name i chose as my character on the 13th or at launch?

Any Chieftains looking to upgrade to Master that havent used their EA keys?