Q: Can I upgrade my Boundless package?

im getting ready to upgrade to wayfarer
but got question
do i get the solo right on my alt names to
and can the extra key be given to a playstation player
got 3 brothers with playstations and no decent pc :smile:

3 Likes

Is the plot upgrade for 1 character or for all 3 characters the 25 % extra plots?

And If it is for all characters is it only on my main account or if I use my second key I get does that have 25% Extra plots also?

And how can I get digital art book ?

1 Like

The status is on your account - hence all characters.

The launch keys are standard game keys without any perks.

Itā€™ll be digitally shared, at or after, launch.

2 Likes

@james
never got an answer

Good questionā€¦

Alt names are technically Characters and not Accounts. So without some effort theyā€™ll not survive the 1.0 launch.

2 Likes

i hope they do
got one named yabo :smile:

oh and are the keys good for playstation to?

1 Like

Keys are for Steam only because we are in control of those keys. PlayStation own the keys to their keys.

Keyception :old_key:

3 Likes

Heya,
I am a Steam user with an Adventurer account. Last week, I sent a Paypal payment to webservices@turbulenz.biz to upgrade to the Pioneer tier. I followed up with the e-mail to boundless@turbulenz.com. What kind of time frame is there for account upgrades and do I need to submit anything additional?

BTW - Fantastic Game!

2 Likes

Let me take a look for you.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey @Soltagn - Iā€™ve pulled your email out of our SPAM filter. Iā€™ll get it processed for you right now.

3 Likes

Wow - unbelievably fast reply :+1::vulcan_salute::metal:
Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s our devs for you :slight_smile: Welcome to the community and hope youā€™ll have a fine stay :boundless:

2 Likes

Hello! Sorry if it has been asked before but i would like to know that if i upgrade my account to Pioneer then i get an extra instant access that has pioneer status too? Tooltip says ā€œThis tier grant you TWO early access slots today, each with the rewards listed below!ā€ If i understand it correctly can the extra key used by my friend to ugrade his account to pioneer too?
Thanks for the answer and sorry for bad english!

Yes. The instant access keys get the perks. (The launch keys donā€™t.)

Iā€™m pretty sure this has been asked before, but if I wanted to upgrade from wayfarer to pioneer, would I be able to split the package with another player??
So if weā€™re both on wayfarer at Ā£75 each, would it only need the extra Ā£30 between the two of us to make it up to pioneer, or would we still have to pay the full upgrade each :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Smidge Iā€™m not sure you explained well what you mean. Isnā€™t every account separate? I donā€™t see how you would add 30 for both to be upgraded to pioneer?

Pioneer package has 2 instant access keys, so instead of one person using both, could it be split between two already existing players :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ā€œInstant Accessā€ keys give access to the game today via Steam Early Access and will unlock the tierā€™s perks once they become available in game.

That would go for someone who has just bought the game, but since you both already have it, I guess James could apply ā€œpromotionā€ to your friendā€™s account too. Youā€™d both have all tier perks. But youā€™d have to pay one full upgrade from Wayfarer to Pioneer.
If I understood correctly you want to sum what you each payed and add what remains to Pioneer? I donā€™t think thatā€™s how it works.

2 Likes

Yes - this is possible and weā€™ve done it before.

We upgrade 1 purchase and cancel the other. One person then owns the higher tier and shares the extra Instant Access key and perks with the other person.

(Obviously youā€™d still only get 1x of the perks which are listed as only 1x per purchase for the higher tiers.)

1 Like