Q: Can I upgrade my Boundless package?

In steam you should be able to run world builder or boundless, maybe reinstall it on steam.

Yeah world builder isn’t showing up even after reinstallation

1 Like

I’m not sure how package upgrade propagates to steam, does it show on steam that you have adventurer dlc? Without that I don’t think it will offer world builder.

It is there, but doesn’t make an icon for it, maybe that could be fixed?

I manually went into the \Steam\steamapps\common\Boundless\worldbuilder folder and made a link on my desktop.

Works for me, whenever I click on play for boundless I get dialog to choose if I want to “Play Boundless” or “Start World Builder”.

Mine doesn’t show as having the dlc. Maybe I need to wait a bit longer for the upgraded despite it showing here?

I can’t find it here either

Hi @willcrutchley.

Sorry - I’ve made a mistake. I need to send you an upgrade key. Totally my mistake.

(Most people upgrade from Adventurer to Wayfarer, which then doesn’t required the upgrade key.)

Check your email for the key.

2 Likes

Everything works now, no worries and thank you! @james

2 Likes

It’s time to become Wayfarer!

:laughing:

Thank you for this awesome and beautiful game!
Keep up the good work!

6 Likes

nice money

1 Like

I just upgraded from explorer to wayfarer :smiley: super excited!

8 Likes

im getting ready to upgrade to wayfarer
but got question
do i get the solo right on my alt names to
and can the extra key be given to a playstation player
got 3 brothers with playstations and no decent pc :smile:

3 Likes

Is the plot upgrade for 1 character or for all 3 characters the 25 % extra plots?

And If it is for all characters is it only on my main account or if I use my second key I get does that have 25% Extra plots also?

And how can I get digital art book ?

1 Like

The status is on your account - hence all characters.

The launch keys are standard game keys without any perks.

It’ll be digitally shared, at or after, launch.

2 Likes

@james
never got an answer

Good question…

Alt names are technically Characters and not Accounts. So without some effort they’ll not survive the 1.0 launch.

2 Likes

i hope they do
got one named yabo :smile:

oh and are the keys good for playstation to?

1 Like

Keys are for Steam only because we are in control of those keys. PlayStation own the keys to their keys.

Keyception :old_key:

3 Likes