Question on Malls and hunts

Ahh yeah sorry should have mentioned that

It’s a lot easier to use than in game chat. Plus the logs stay forever(well unless someone decides to delete them)

im on dzassak and I find it hard to find portal hubs , ( i am the type that needs coordinates , or i am not able to find where the locations are ) wish there was an icon on the atlas for small shops because i am not able to find many … so joining hunts seems like a fun way to interact with players and to grab some experience :slight_smile:

Where are you at on Dzassak? I can come by and give you a token,conduit and shards to open a portal to ultimas eresho hub. Or I can put a small build by you with a portal to Ultima in it

1 Like

You can see blue/ violet door looking icon on your compass top of the screen.
Those show wheres open portal. So might as well go portal surfing a bit.

If theres multiple icons it prolly is portal hub.
Portal seekers example have portal hub in every planet.

2 Likes

Welcome to the game and this nice community.
Feel free to ask Questions.

1 Like

we about to open a mega mall submerged into water 3000 plots with in build system to avoid dead shops
go to the ultima world hub and use the big aquatopia portal and you can check it out its also has a metro system around the town and links to two mega hub’s in a orderly system ow and our neigbor portal is the ps network

we nearing full opening off it just installing last systems but ya can come grab spot allready
ps our portal is inside the worldhub to all planets next to links to the biggest networks

its def has room :joy:

the numbered shops are gonna stay active for as long as people want shops they stay under mall property and owners be payed monthly footfall all equally i be posting soon we finishing up alot off cool systems in the epicenter and a subway system to find everything superfast
for hunts we work alot with the sasquatch crew and they do daily hunts that can match your timezone get in our discord and we help with everything you want Aquatopian Empire

2 Likes

Yea portal seekers, Ultima, and Hubbit have a portal hub on every planet. There’s some other smaller hubs that do as well. But I don’t know the names of those since I don’t use them and they aren’t really publicized

1 Like

Join boundless discord you can get way more info there

Tip numer one. Everybody loves every one with no exepction
tumblr_o0emslH1Nv1sxfvy5o1_500

Naughty Mall has a lot of great shops! We are still remodeling, but I’m hoping to be finished by the end of the week! At that time we will have a Grand Opening celebration.

4 Likes

Organized Mall is a pretty good one. It’s set up by items so you can just choose the hallway that would have the item you’re looking for. It has a number of connections (PS Bittula Hub, Aquatopia, I think Duskmoor too).

You can warp to the capital of your planet and usually they will have some portals someplace.

And everyone keeps talking about smaller shops… but The Golden Fist shop has a lot of things people need, is not in a mall, and is full of great people! I wouldn’t call it a small shop though haha.

I have been there and really like the setup. Hoping that some others follow that style because it makes it so much easier to shop, I don’t always have time to run past or stick my head inside of shops that might have what I need and then find out they don’t. Sometimes I like to wander and just look at some shops, but most any more I need to find that one or two items and don’t have time to do the hunting.

That set up is perfect for that, go to the area that sells the specific items I need, get it and head back to my forge, furnaces or whatever I had needed to buy for.

1 Like

Absolutely! That reminds me, I’m going to need to take a look at your forge ingredients shop in the Nova Golda marketplace sometime.

Great ! ! !.

I will be restocking later on today, will be getting on in a couple of hours to see what I need to make more of and get that started.

Sounds good! It’ll probably be a day or two until I can get on anyways.

Life is hectic, but I’ve got a lot of things I need to forge for my private off-meta forge shop.

if you get there and don’t find what you want, let me know and if I an make it I will for you.

Sounds good! I appreciate it! I’m going to be doing some more forge research.

Back on topic though, There are a number of really good malls and marketplaces to stop off! Look for some of the main ones and hubs and a lot of them will have some decent connections.

Checkout Duskmor, oh so many malls. If none other responds before I can come back I’ll post some details
Duskmor Post

the sunken town mall connects to the entire universe super handy :+1:

Decided to post it here even though off topic, please forgive me, folks, but it looks as if it will be tomorrow before I will have up the stock at my shop at Nova Golda Market. it is going to take at least 6 hours for all the mats to be made for the different mats for forging.

That is the problem in having so few machines, maybe some day I can have three or four of them, but right now, only two of each and I need to make not just the mats but the bases. That is what is going to take the longest.

okay, back to our regularly scheduled program of malls and hunts.

Have been to Organized Mall, Duskmoor, @ginabean naughty Mall, have the shop at @AeneaGames Nova Golda Market and have gone to G. Mall and they are really nice places to look for mats. I have yet to visit a lot of the others so can’t say how great they are but it would be nice to get feedback from those who have gone to them, I think not just the good but what we would love to see improve it, that will help shopkeepers to make changes to appeal to more players.

I know that I would love to known what players like and don’t like about my shop, how I can make it better for them to find what they want and if there are some mats they would like. If I can make them I will, those that require roadrunner feathers I can’t and hard to get the ones that need the trophies, but generally I can make the rest.

Want to add, my shop’s name is Hephaestus’s Cupboard.

3 Likes