Quick preview of the new glass signs & emojis

Def see a lot of possibilities for decoration with borders, paths, and all using stars, flowers, and such… :heart_eyes: Really see so much potential here for beautiful use of them! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks really cool, sceenshots with storages :+1:
With signs allowing emojis, my first thought was that now someone could make sign mini games like slot machines :smiley:

2 Likes

Overall this is a good way to make gleam club more attractive to help finance what we all love.

7 Likes

Oh i actually really love a lot of the sign ones!

2 Likes

I hope they will add all the item emoji so i can use them for my storage.

10 Likes

Just wow. That pizza and cup on the sign look like they belong in a restaurant. I like them! Thanks!

2 Likes

!! All i have to say is:

:pizza::pizza::taco::roller_coaster::diving_mask:

4 Likes

Look like some great new floor/ceiling tiles

3 Likes

I am not a fan of these emojis being added, but can’t have a definite stance till they’re in the game for x amount of time and we see how people use them. Love that we have plain glass signs tho :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Aren’t you a hunter? I think you are looking for the warp wraith

2 Likes

Does someone have either a moon emoji or a lightning emoji? I would absolutely LOVE both! Imma make a brand new SPARK SHOP!

Huntress its clearly female?

Perhaps don’t call them stickers, they are simply special text characters.

Since there has been a dev log thread about stickers which are more like actual stickers… Ie. You can place them on any blocks…

1 Like

Thanks for the video!!! I’m so excited for this! :heartpulse:

1 Like

You are correct :+1::100:

1 Like

After checking stuff out i see that theres multiple things that are ok but ALOT of these emojis are rly tacky and doesnt rly go with the theme of the game… i mean like i like to have a neighbour who puts down the 100 sign module heartkisser emoji (not).

Some of these are nice… like tool one

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too, using them to line floors/paths, create borders and add detail on walls. :slight_smile:

Now kind of wondering what it will look like with different lighting blocks like gleam behind some of these on glass. :thinking: May actually have to fire up testing here when I’m playing on PC, haha! Like, a border of stars or flowers (edit: or snowflakes :grin:) on the top row of a wall, with different colors of gleam behind them… possibilities here, hmm!

2 Likes

That’s me there gonna be a road made of :cookie: s

5 Likes

So we can use emoji on signs now?

…I’m scared to ask, but is this only for people with gleam club?

1 Like

Yeah, just gc