sztosz
September 17, 2018, 12:53pm
1
I have a portal from Besevrona to Besevrona. I put warp conduits (a temporary one way portal), so you can loop and hop from one portal to the other in quick succession. Basically move from non-temporary portal to temporary portal and then to the other exit of this non-temporary, and back to temporary. I was able to hop few times a second through those portals. But after dozen or more jumps it simply crashes the game. I send 2 reports that was generated at restart.
If game simply crashes, there must be a bug, hence this report.
Hi szotsz,
Thanks for reporting this, are you able to share a log with us here?
Details to do this can be found in this FAQ - Q: How do I share a Boundless game log?
sztosz
September 18, 2018, 10:35am
3
Damn… I knew I forgot about something
I’ll reproduce it, and then paste link to log.
sztosz
September 18, 2018, 11:11am
4
I was unable to reproduce it today, tried twice. I will try again in the evening when there are many players.
1 Like
sztosz
September 18, 2018, 6:09pm
5
boundless_crash_201809182000
[2018-09-18 17:38:11.449] [INFO] ..\..\src\browserfeatures\filecache.cpp:169 (turbulenz::FileCache::Initialize) Cache dir: C:\Users\sztos\AppData\Local\Turbulenz\boundless\static-cache\
[2018-09-18 17:38:11.449] [INFO] ..\..\src\appbase\standaloneplatformreaders.cpp:645 (turbulenz::StandalonePlatform::SetHttpCachePath) HttpCache: enabled (C:\Users\sztos\AppData\Local\Turbulenz\boundless\static-cache)
[2018-09-18 17:38:11.779] [INFO] ..\..\src\graphicsdriver\d3d11\d3d11context.cpp:334 (turbulenz::graphicsdriver::D3D11Context::Initialize) GPU INFO:
[2018-09-18 17:38:11.779] [INFO] ..\..\src\graphicsdriver\d3d11\d3d11context.cpp:335 (turbulenz::graphicsdriver::D3D11Context::Initialize) 1 devices:
[2018-09-18 17:38:11.780] [INFO] ..\..\src\graphicsdriver\d3d11\d3d11context.cpp:340 (turbulenz::graphicsdriver::D3D11Context::Initialize) 0: Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics (Driver Ver: '24.20.13011.1009', Date: '8-27-2018')
[2018-09-18 17:38:12.464] [INFO] ..\..\src\graphicsdriver\d3d11\d3d11graphicsdriver.cpp:2762 (turbulenz::graphicsdriver::D3D11GraphicsDriver::Initialize) D3D11Info:
[2018-09-18 17:38:12.464] [INFO] ..\..\src\graphicsdriver\d3d11\d3d11graphicsdriver.cpp:2786 (turbulenz::graphicsdriver::D3D11GraphicsDriver::Initialize) Adapter : Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics
[2018-09-18 17:38:12.464] [INFO] ..\..\src\graphicsdriver\d3d11\d3d11graphicsdriver.cpp:2787 (turbulenz::graphicsdriver::D3D11GraphicsDriver::Initialize) VRAM : 8532328448
[2018-09-18 17:38:12.464] [INFO] ..\..\src\graphicsdriver\d3d11\d3d11graphicsdriver.cpp:2788 (turbulenz::graphicsdriver::D3D11GraphicsDriver::Initialize) DedicatedSystemMemory : 0
[2018-09-18 17:38:12.464] [INFO] ..\..\src\graphicsdriver\d3d11\d3d11graphicsdriver.cpp:2789 (turbulenz::graphicsdriver::D3D11GraphicsDriver::Initialize) SharedSystemMemory : 8554582016
This file has been truncated. show original
Crashed at 8 PM UTC+02 crashdump tblz_crashdump_b6848931_b3d647ad-003f-4e81-acda-13e314e8d5a1.mdmp was sent on five minutes later. If needed I have it backed up too.