QUINZEL HUNTS - Hunting Schedule & Info

I wish you nothing but the best, we’ll be here when you get back. :pray:

1 Like

Thinking of you and we will be here when you are ready. Take care. :heart_hands:

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words honestly means a lot :purple_heart:

2 Likes

hugs morehugs

2 Likes

T6 hunt 2023-10-15T13:00:00Z

On Belladonna
Best now Diamond Ruby blink
All poles (17)
So be Well Equiped
No AFK.
Meeting Pharao s Sphinx on Finata
If late Join from Kol Huroo pleased Port to me
Duration 4-5 hours expected
Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

T6 hunt @7pm in 2 hours from now.2023-10-17T17:00:00Z
First run on New Planet Testing the First Route of 14 Poles !!!
Meeting on Amplified Quinzel Hunts
Best bows Saphire & Rift neutral bow Emerald.
If late Port to US from Kol Huroo
Hunt Leader Turrican2006

1 Like

Looking forward to testing this one out :grin:

1 Like

That was crazy … Ty all for coming
Have done a Lot of T6 hunts but this was crazy with an awesome group :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:
780 oort and 80 HC in 3.5 hours :grin::grin::grin:

Tomorrow will be 2023-10-18T17:00:00Z the Second Route to test Same bows and Meeting Point.
Also 14 poles to go duration Like today 3.5 to 4 hours.
If late Join US from Kol huroo

Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

Yeah meteors went quick. Was nice hunting on a burn planet I have missed them.
Nice loot too.

Look forward to tomorrow for the 2nd route

2 Likes

How far is it from the future sov? I would like to connect to give people another fast route

1 Like

It’s not possible to connect.
Even after upgrading the hub. All portals taken and not making any more room. Already connected to the main hubs most people use to get to the hunt.

1 Like

Fair, thanks for your reply

1 Like

OPERATION SMART STACK (possibly :laughing:)
T3 Running Hunt
STARTS: 2023-11-02T19:00:00Z
HUNT LEADER: Hazel1558
BEST BOWS: Silver, Gold, Titanium or any gem bow
DURATION: 3hrs
MAX PLAYERS: 20.
MEETING POINT: Meeting on a planet called Amplified.
Portals located at:

• Dragon’s Lair Main Hub - Sovereign Wall
  • Rivertown on Arie - Upper level, NW Corner
  • Pharo’s Network on Finata - located in the central area.

Beginner friendly hunt. New hunters are welcome.

This maybe an Operation Smart Stack hunt.
So what is operation smart stack?
It’s where we try and go for a smart stack of rough oort (900). Lets hope the meteor gods are on our side this week.

It’ll be a longer than normal hunt, so come prepared with campfires and chests.

RAFFLE:
There will be a raffle at the end of todays hunt.

If you are late, feel free to join at anytime. It’s a long hunt so drop in at any point. All I ask is you please whisper me when you arrive on the planet if you can’t portal to me or anyone else on the hunt. Someone will be right over & happily come pick you up. This is so no meteors are triggered.

Closest planet is Xa Frant

HUNT RULES (I know it’s only a T3 please respect them)

• No AFKing on every single meteor. Breaks, phonecalls, emergencies etc are perfectly fine but please participate. Don’t AFK every meteor please don’t come to the hunt to not participate, it’s unfair on the rest of the group. If we all participate the quicker we get through the meteors and the more loot we all get.
  • No alts. You can be your alt but don’t bring an inactive 2nd account. Again this is unfair on the rest of the group as the account is AFK and not participating.
  • Please always track and follow the hunt leader. There’s a method to the madness. I always take the route that keeps the meteors flowing. So try stick with the group and follow the hunt leader you’ll get lots of oort. Accidents happen that’s fine but always follow the hunt leader. I always post directions in chat.
  • Most importantly have fun. The hunts get a little chaotic but we always try to make it as enjoyable as possible.

As always look forward to seeing you there

:roughoort: May the Oorts rain down like the meteors above :roughoort:

3 Likes

Massive thank you to everyone that came today.
It did indeed turn into Operation Smart Stack :rofl:
3hrs 10min I hit a smart stack. 1 hit it dead on 3 hrs and we went a little longer to make sure those that were there from the start reached it too. 995 Oort in total.

Yes we had some casualties as well. It wouldn’t be my hunt without a few :laughing:

Rolled out 5 raffle prizes today.
1st @MercifulAWOL - Rift Grapple
2nd Aijai - Topaz Slingbow + Oort
3rd @MADAMAWOL - Diamond Slingbow + Oort
4th Tarah - Sapphire Slingbow + Oort
5th SHANEanigans - Emerald Slingbow + Oort

Few changes are coming. Reworking and revamping.

Hoping to get my regular schedule back soon as well. T6 hunt by me next week. But @Turrican2006 & @Saalt will be running hunts as well.

2 Likes

OPERATION SMART STACK
T3 Running Hunt
STARTS: 2023-11-10T20:00:00Z
HUNT LEADER: Hazel1558
BEST BOWS: Silver, Gold, Titanium or any gem bow
DURATION: 3hrs
MAX PLAYERS: 20.
MEETING POINT: Meeting on a planet called Amplified.
Portals located at:

• Dragon’s Lair Main Hub - Sovereign Wall
  • Rivertown on Arie - Upper level, NW Corner
  • Pharo’s Network on Finata - located in the central area.

Beginner friendly hunt. New hunters are welcome.

So what is operation smart stack?
It’s where we try and go for a smart stack of rough oort (900). Lets hope the meteor gods are on our side this week.

It’ll be a longer than normal hunt, so come prepared with campfires and chests.

No raffle today so no need to stay until the end if you don’t want to. Very chilled hunt today.

If you are late, feel free to join at anytime. It’s a long hunt so drop in at any point. All I ask is you please whisper me when you arrive on the planet if you can’t portal to me or anyone else on the hunt. Someone will be right over & happily come pick you up. This is so no meteors are triggered.

Closest planet is Xa Frant

HUNT RULES (I know it’s only a T3 please respect them)

• No AFKing on every single meteor. Breaks, phonecalls, emergencies etc are perfectly fine but please participate. Don’t AFK every meteor please don’t come to the hunt to not participate, it’s unfair on the rest of the group. If we all participate the quicker we get through the meteors and the more loot we all get.
  • No alts. You can be your alt but don’t bring an inactive 2nd account. Again this is unfair on the rest of the group as the account is AFK and not participating.
  • Please always track and follow the hunt leader. There’s a method to the madness. I always take the route that keeps the meteors flowing. So try stick with the group and follow the hunt leader you’ll get lots of oort. Accidents happen that’s fine but always follow the hunt leader. I always post directions in chat.
  • Most importantly have fun. The hunts get a little chaotic but we always try to make it as enjoyable as possible.

As always look forward to seeing you there

:roughoort: May the Oorts rain down like the meteors above :roughoort:

2 Likes

Yay! I’ve been waiting for this :grin:

1 Like

Thanks everyone that attended the hunt today. Amazing turnout. World was full.
Just want to apologise to anyone that got caught up with the person that randomly opened up portals. I dealt with it as soon as I seen it happen. I’ll be keeping a close eye out on this. I never understand why people join hunts to spoil and sabotage hunts like this. So I’m really sorry if you got caught up. I have a zero tolerance to this sort of thing.

With that out the way on to the positives.
Had a really good group and the meteors went fast. @EmBee hit a smart stack in 2hrs 38min beating the record previously held by my partner Andy.

So much oort this week and it’s really awesome being back to hunting. T3 hunts are always fun.
I have missed them.

There will be another T3 hunt next Friday so look forward to seeing you there.

3 Likes

My apologies to Andy for his dethroning… :innocent:

:crown:

Good run. I left with 1059 oort… and I did not bring my own. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll be doing future hunts through Oort Hunters. Hunt Schedule and info found here:

@majorvex

Please could you close this post.
Thank you :blush:

1 Like