OORT HUNTERS - Hunt Schedules & Info

Hey everyone,

We’ll be posting our hunt schedules, reminders, and spontaneous hunts in here. Along with additional information.

The meeting point for the hunts is at the Oort Hunters HQ, located on a planet called Amplified.
The hub will be getting revamped soon, as this will be the main area for the guild.
You can find portals at:

• Dragon’s Lair Hub - On the Sovereign Wall at the hub.
  • RTG Rivertown Hub - Upper lever, NW corner of the hub.
  • Pharao’s Network Hub - central area of the hub.
    (More portals to come)

What to expect from our hunts… speed and efficiency. Our aim is to get as much loot & oort as possible. We don’t chase numbers here. We chase meteors and loot. So we kindly ask that if you come to our hunts please participate. If everyone takes part, the quicker we get through the meteors, the more loot everyone gets. It’s a group/team effort.

Weekly schedule to follow shortly.

NOTE: You don’t need to be part of the guild to come to the hunts. Everyone is welcome.
If you’re interested in joining the guild or the discord, feel free to head over here:

2 Likes

WEEKLY HUNT SCHEDULE

The following is covered by:
@Hazel1558 @Turrican2006 & EmeraldIsle @MADAMAWOL

• Sunday - T4/T6 at 7pm GMT / 8pm CET / 2pm CST
  • Monday - T6 at 7pm GMT / 8pm CET / 8pm CET / 2pm CST
  • Friday - T3 at 8pm GMT / 9pm CET / 3pm CST

The following is covered by: @OortThatsGood

• Tuesday until Saturday - T6 at 9.30pm EST

Spontaneous hunts will pop up on Tuesday & Thursday at around 6pm GMT / 7pm CET / 12pm CST. But this will depend on schedules that week.

Note that times may change slightly. Each of us has stuff going on in real life, and we can’t always commit to the exact times, but we’ll try our best to stick to them. We’ll keep you updated in this post of any changes or cancellations. Hunts will/should be posted here as and when they happen. The times will be posted to your timezones to keep track easily on the day.

HUNT RULES

Please respect and follow the rules

• No AFKing every single meteor. Please don’t come to the hunt to not participate it’s unfair on the rest of the group. Breaks, phone calls, emergencies, sorting kids etc is perfectly fine. We understand life happens. Just put brb in chat or via whisper so the hunt leader is aware you’re sorting something.
  • No Alts - You can be your alt, but please don’t bring a 2nd account that’s going to be inactive & AFK. This is unfair on the rest of the group.
  • Always track and follow the hunt leader. This way, you will easily know which way to go. Accidents do happen that is fine, try & stay with the group to ensure no meteors go dormant.
  • No drama. We have a zero tolerance to drama or disruptions. We’re here to have fun and get lots of loot.
  • Most important rule of all… have fun :blush:. The hunts can be a little chaotic, but we always try to make it as enjoyable as possible.

:slingbow: See you on the hunts :slingbow:

4 Likes

T3 RUNNING HUNT

STARTS: 2023-11-17T20:00:00Z
HUNT LEADER: Hazel1558
BEST BOWS: Any
DURATION: 3hrs
MAX PLAYERS: 20.
MEETING POINT: Meeting on a planet called Amplified.
Portals located at:

• Dragon’s Lair Main Hub - Sovereign Wall
  • Rivertown on Arie - Upper level, NW Corner
  • Pharo’s Network on Finata - located in the central area.

Beginner friendly hunt. New hunters are welcome.

Testing a new T3 planet today. Yes we’ll be trying to go for a smart stack of oort as always. Operation Smart Stack is definitely on.

It’ll be a longer than normal hunt, so come prepared with campfires and chests.

No raffle today so no need to stay until the end if you don’t want to. Very chilled hunt today.

If you are late, feel free to join at anytime. It’s a long hunt so drop in at any point.

Closest planet is Gloviathosa

HUNT RULES: See post 2 on this thread. I know it’s only a T3 but please respect them.

As always look forward to seeing you there

May the Oorts rain down like the meteors above

2 Likes

Massive thank you to everyone who came today :purple_heart:. It went quickly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
900 oort hit at 2hrs 45min.
So the new planet is efficient. Helps to have superflat biomes and minimal holes :laughing:

I need to make a slight tweak to the weekly hunt schedule. I’m unable to edit the post, so here’s the corrections to the mistakes I made to CST times. Sorry for the confusion. The time differences are a work of art at times :laughing:

WEEKLY HUNT SCHEDULE

The following is covered by:
@Hazel1558 @Turrican2006 & EmeraldIsle @MADAMAWOL

• Sunday - T4/T6 at 7pm GMT / 8pm CET / 1pm CST
  • Monday - T6 at 7pm GMT / 8pm CET / 1pm CST
  • Friday - T3 at 8pm GMT / 9pm CET / 2pm CST

The following is covered by: @OortThatsGood

• Tuesday until Saturday - T6 at 9.30pm EST

Spontaneous hunts will pop up on Tuesday & Thursday at around 6pm GMT / 7pm CET / 12pm CST. But this will depend on schedules that week.

Note that times may change slightly. Each of us has stuff going on in real life, and we can’t always commit to the exact times, but we’ll try our best to stick to them. We’ll keep you updated in this post of any changes or cancellations. Hunts will/should be posted here as and when they happen. The times will be posted to your timezones to keep track easily on the day.

HUNT RULES

Please respect and follow the rules

• No AFKing every single meteor. Please don’t come to the hunt to not participate it’s unfair on the rest of the group. Breaks, phone calls, emergencies, sorting kids etc is perfectly fine. We understand life happens. Just put brb in chat or via whisper so the hunt leader is aware you’re sorting something.
  • No Alts - You can be your alt, but please don’t bring a 2nd account that’s going to be inactive & AFK. This is unfair on the rest of the group.
  • Always track and follow the hunt leader. This way, you will easily know which way to go. Accidents do happen that is fine, try & stay with the group to ensure no meteors go dormant.
  • No drama. We have zero tolerance to drama or disruptions. We’re here to have fun and get lots of loot.
  • Most important rule of all… have fun :blush:. The hunts can be a little chaotic, but we always try to make it as enjoyable as possible.

:slingbow: See you on the hunts :slingbow:

2 Likes

T4 Running Hunt
Starts 2023-11-19T20:00:00Z

Hunt leaders: EmeraldIsle & OrangeCrush
Best Bow: Any gem
Duration: 2hrs
Max Players: 20
Meeting point: on Amplified.
Portals located at:

Test run on new planet.

T6 Running Hunt
Starts: 2023-11-20T19:00:00Z

Hunt Leader: @Turrican2006
Best Bow: Diamond / Blink / Ruby
Protection: 4 points in Caustic
Max Players 20

Meeting point: on Amplified.
Portals located at:

Closest planet: Kol Huroo

Slight change in hunt this evening

OPERATION SMART STACK
T6 Running Hunt
Starts: 2023-11-24T19:00:00Z
Best Bows: Sapphire / Rift / Emerald
Protection: 4 Points in Volatile
Max: 20 Players

Meeting Point: AMPLIFIED
Portals located at:

Closest Planet: Cardass

Extended hunt so come fully prepared with plenty of slingbows, brews, food, campfires and chests.

3 Likes

T6 RUNNING HUNT

Starts: 2023-11-27T19:00:00Z
Best Bow: Sapphire / Rift / Emerald
Protection: 4 points in Volatile
Max Players: 20
Meeting Point: AMPLIFIED
Portals located at:

Closest Planet: Cardass

2 Likes

This evenings T3 hunt is cancelled.
Due to illness and schedules, hunt isn’t possible.
Have a great weekend everyone.

1 Like

T3 RUNNING HUNT

STARTS: 2023-12-08T20:00:00Z
BEST BOWS: Any
DURATION: 3hrs
MAX PLAYERS: 20.
MEETING POINT: Meeting on a planet called Amplified.
Portals located at:

Beginner friendly hunt. New hunters are welcome.

It’ll be a longer than normal hunt, so come prepared with campfires and chests.

No raffle today so no need to stay until the end if you don’t want to. Very chilled hunt today. Raffles will return soon though.

If you are late, feel free to join at anytime. It’s a long hunt so drop in at any point.

We’ll be hunting on Lissad, closest planet will be Gloviathosa

HUNT RULES: See post 2 on this thread. I know it’s only a T3 but please respect them.

As always look forward to seeing you there

May the Oorts rain down like the meteors above

2 Likes

30 minutes until the hunt starts

Massive thank you to everyone that came today.
I don’t think a smart stack hunt was the brightest idea after recovering from illness but it was so much fun so it was worth it :laughing:

Smart stack smashed by all of us. Ended up with 967 oort at the 3hour mark.

Unfortunately there won’t be a T6 hunt today due to some real life stuff happening.

There will be lots of hunts once the Oortmas event starts and I’ll post them here with plenty of notice.

Provided the event launches without a hitch I plan on 2 snowball hunts today.

1ST HUNT: starts at 2023-12-15T12:30:00Z
Duration: 2hrs

2ND HUNT: starts at my usual scheduled time of 2023-12-15T20:00:00Z
Duration: 30 poles or 3hrs.

BEST BOWS: None needed, Snowballs will be the weapon of choice for both hunts. If you don’t have any some will be provided.

MEETING POINT: for both hunts this will be at the Oort Hunters hub located on Amplified. Portals located at:

Please be on time. If you are late you’ll have to portal directly to us. Or PM me to pick you up from the meetingpoint (Note due to ingame delays for messages this might take time). This is to prevent anyone running across the planet and triggering meteors.

Come prepared with campfires and chests.

Lets get those red candy canes.

Thx everyone that came. Absolutely blitzed it.

Next hunt is at 2023-12-15T20:00:00Z
Doing all 30 poles. Will take around 2 to 3 hrs depending on group size.

Raffle at the end of this hunt :blush:

MEETING POINT: for both hunts this will be at the Oort Hunters hub located on Amplified. Portals located at:

Please be on time. If you are late you’ll have to portal directly to us. Or PM me to pick you up from the meetingpoint (Note due to ingame delays for messages this might take time). This is to prevent anyone running across the planet and triggering meteors.

Come prepared with campfires and chests.

Lets get those red candy canes.

Thanks to everyone that turned up today for both hunts. Had a blast today. Awesome groups both times.

Sorry if I go fast but I got a strategy down to make it more efficient for everyone. I don’t normally go that fast and there’s absolutely no pressure to keep up. I go fast to keep the meteors small. Size of the meteors doesn’t effect the loot you get when completed. But it effects the size of the mobs. As always i always go for efficiency on the hunts. Speed is always key :muscle::blush:

Had a group of 15 today which was awesome and we blitzed through 30 regions.

Want to give a special shoutout to @Vanqu1sher for donating several diamond grapples for future prizes as well as @Chicula for the Halloween oort collection as prizes.
I plan on more giveaways and these will go towards it over the course of the oortmas event so huge thank you to you both.
If anyone would like to donate prizes feel free to message me on here or on discord. I have been asked a few times how to go about donating, just drop me a message.

Massive congratulations to todays winners:
Almondias - Candy Loot Totem (Max Forged)
OortieEm - Candy Loot Totem (Max Forged)
VermillionTreeHopper - Rift Slingbow

More snowball hunts planned over weekend.

If anyone is interested next hunt:

SNOWBALL HUNT at 2023-12-16T02:30:00Z
HUNT LEADER: OortCula
BEST BOWS: None needed Snowballs are used.
MEETING POINT: Amplified. Portal located at

2 Likes

:snowflake: SNOWBALL HUNT :snowflake:
START: 2023-12-16T16:00:00Z
BEST BOWS: None needed Snowballs are used.
DURATION: 2hrs
MEETING POINT: Amplified. Portal located at

:snowflake: SNOWBALL MARATHON HUNT :snowflake:

Myself, @Chicula & @MADAMAWOL have teamed up and decided to do a snowball marathon hunt. 3 hunts, 3 hunt leaders, 3 planets. This is all happening tomorrow (Sunday)

1st Run starts at 2023-12-17T15:00:00Z Lead by Hazel1558

2nd Run starts at 2023-12-17T17:30:00Z Lead by OortCula

3rd Run start sat 2023-12-17T20:00:00Z Lead by EmeraldIsle

Prizes at the end of the very last hunt. Prizes from each of us, as well as some from donations.

Each hunt lasts 2 hours with a 30minute break in-between each hunt.

Get the snowballs prepped and primed, we are hunting red candy canes

3 Likes

Marathon hunt is today.
Schedule is just above. Starts in just over 2hrs.
Snowballs at the ready.

Massive thank you to everyone that came and took part in the marathon hunt today. You all made the hunts so much fun. Amazing runs.

1st run 30 Poles 236 Red Candy Canes
2nd Run 36 Poles 214 Red Candy Canes
3rd Run 36 Poles 241 Red Candy Canes

Total Red Candy Canes: 691

Congratulations to the winners. Everyone got a prize at the end :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Shoutout & thanks to Vanq for donating diamond grapples for the giveaway.

We plan on doing another Snowball Marathon Hunt next weekend. We’ll post details nearer the time with plenty of notice. We had so much fun.

Here are some captures from each of todays hunts:

Huge thank you once again for coming today :snowflake:

Special thanks to EmeraldIsle @MADAMAWOL & OortCula @Chicula you ladies smashed it today :purple_heart:

2 Likes