Never listen to the hunt Leader :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Exactly. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

@Turrican2006 I can’t even argue with that :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hey at least my hunts are never dull :rofl:

1 Like

T6 Running hunt starts at 2023-04-24T18:00:00Z

BEST BOWS: Diamond / Ruby / Blink (4 points in Caustic needed)
DURATION: 2hrs 30min or 17 Poles.
MAX PLAYERS: 20.
MEETING POINT: Shortys Fabulous Sausages accessed via TNT Hub, Top Level, NE Corner or via Rivertown lower level N side of hub. (Screwnshots of how to get there are on the very first post of this topic)

1 or 2 Prizes drawn at the end of the hunt.

Had to end the hunt early due to terrible server lag. If you were on the hunt and experienced the lag please head over to this topic on the forum. Explain any issues you were experiencing. Never experienced lag that bad.

Sorry once again everyone that I ended the hunt early and massive thank you to everyone that came.

Congratulations to this weeks winners:
@shortyb7tch won the diamond grapple + 100 oort
@MrsStar won the diamond hammer + 100 oort

Massive thank you to the donators @ginabean @SWProzee1 and @Turrican2006 for this weeks prizes.

Next hunt will be towards the end of the week. Maybe Friday. Operation Smart Stack after today I think I need a fun hunt :grin: but I’ll confirm this on Thursday.

3 Likes

It was a great hunt even tho I was not there long :heart:

2 Likes

All being well today I’ll be doing a hunt.
Hopefully we don’t have any lag so we’ll see how it goes.

OPERATION SMART STACK
T3 Running Hunt
STARTS: 2023-04-28T19:00:00Z

HUNT LEADER: Hazel1558
BEST BOWS: Titanium or any gem bow
DURATION: 3+hrs or 28 Poles
MEETING POINT: Shortys Fabulous Sausages Portal Locations: TNT Hub, Top Floor, NE Corner.
Rivertown on Arie, North side, lower level of the hub (pictures in the main post above)
Underwater Hub on Gellis.
Planet Quinzel also has a portal

Beginner friendly hunt. New hunters are welcome.

So what is operation smart stack?
It’s where we try and go for a smart stack of rough oort (900). We have successfully managed to do it for the past 2 weeks, so we are going to try for it again this week. Lets hope the meteor gods are on our side :grin:

It’ll be a longer than normal hunt, so come prepared with campfires and chests.

Because it’s a long hunt there’s absolutely no pressure to stay for the full hunt. There’s no raffle at the end as it’s a spontaneous hunt.

If you are late, feel free to join at anytime. It’s a long hunt so drop in at any point. All I ask is you please whisper me when you arrive on the planet if you can’t portal to me or anyone else on the hunt. Someone will be right over & happily come pick you up. This is so no meteors are triggered.

Look forward to seeing you there :smile:

1 Like

Massive thank you to everyone that came today. Amazing hunt.

We were blazing through those meteors. Averaging between 290 to 300 oort per hour.

Some finished dead on 3hrs others just a little after. Quickest time yet.

I remember running these T3 hunts for the first time 2 weeks ago. Would take us 3hrs 30min. This week we are getting quicker.

I’m really enjoying these hunts so I’m going to try do my T6 every Monday and an Operation Smart Stack at the end of the week on Friday. The Friday one might not happen every week but as long as people enjoy them I’ll try my hardest to make them happen. It’s the place to be if you want a lot of Oort :blush:

Thank you to everyone for the kind messages and also the feedback. Honestly these hunts wouldn’t happen if it wasn’t for you all. You are what makes hunts great I’m just here for the ride with you.

Also massive thank you to @SWProzee1 @shortyb7tch & Woofy for the assists as well as planet. Alot goes into these hunts and these help me out so much to make them happen.

3 Likes

I think i was the luckiest today with 990 Oort at the end .

Was crazy Hunt and at the i was raidws on Twitch and Had so much people and was Just talking about the that i Sometimes forgot to shoot :joy::joy::joy: but alot of them stayed and i talked and talked about the Game what you can do or Not and that was fun the Last 45 Minutes too.

The hunt was a blast Like Always great group :muscle::muscle::muscle:
Cya in the next one :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

That was a really impressive haul. Mindblown you got so much and well deserved too. Shame I was the one slacking :laughing:

Glad you had a good turnout on Twitch. Wish I could have joined but my multitasking skills are very limited when I host hunts :rofl:

Pretty sure I was stood there like a lemon a few times looking at the meteors so don’t worry :laughing:

Was an awesome group that came. Always is.
Thanks so much for coming and glad you enjoyed it :grin:

1 Like

QUINZEL HUNTS
T6 Running hunt starts at 2023-05-01T18:00:00Z

HUNT LEADER: @Turrican2006
BEST BOWS: Diamond / Ruby / Blink
PROTECTION: 4 Caustic
DURATION: 17 Poles.
MEETING POINT: Shortys Fabulous Sausages accessed via TNT Hub, Top Level, NE Corner or Rivertown lower level N side of hub.

Due to illness, Turrican2006 was kind enough to step in today to ensure the hunt still goes ahead.

There won’t be any prizes today, but this will be an extended hunt. As it’s an extended hunt, come prepared with enough bows, food, brews, campfires and chests to last the duration. There will be a lot of loot.

Come early or late, it’ll be a longer than normal hunt. So feel free to drop in and out as needed. If you are late, you can portal from Kol Huroo.

Thanks again Turri for today.

I should be back on in the next few days.

2 Likes

OPERATION SMART STACK
T3 Running Hunt
STARTS: 2023-05-05T19:00:00Z

HUNT LEADER: Hazel1558
BEST BOWS: Titanium or any gem bow
DURATION: 3+hrs or 28 Poles
MEETING POINT: Shortys Fabulous Sausages Portal Locations: TNT Hub, Top Floor, NE Corner.
Rivertown on Arie, North side, lower level of the hub (pictures in the main post above)
Underwater Hub on Gellis.
Planet Quinzel also has a portal

Beginner friendly hunt. New hunters are welcome.

So what is operation smart stack?
It’s where we try and go for a smart stack of rough oort (900). We have successfully managed to do it for the past 3/4 weeks, so we are going to try for it again this week. Lets hope the meteor gods are on our side :grin:

It’ll be a longer than normal hunt, so come prepared with campfires and chests.

Because it’s a long hunt there’s absolutely no pressure to stay for the full hunt. There’s no raffle at the end as it’s a spontaneous hunt.

If you are late, feel free to join at anytime. It’s a long hunt so drop in at any point. All I ask is you please whisper me when you arrive on the planet if you can’t portal to me or anyone else on the hunt. Someone will be right over & happily come pick you up. This is so no meteors are triggered.

As always look forward to seeing you there

May the Oort be plenty :smile:

Massive thank you to everyone that came today. It was one hell of a crazy hunt as always :rofl:

Apologies for the lag once again. It was bad but we pushed through. Despite the issues we smashed the Oort. Some got there in just under 3hrs and I reached it in 3hrs & 2min. Amazingly efficient hunt. If it wasn’t for the lag I think we could have smashed it quicker. But with that being said I’m still happy and amazed. Hunt keeps getting more efficient every week. That’s because of everyone that comes.

It’s literally my favourite hunt each week. I always look forward to it. So it will be happening every Friday. Thanks everyone that comes. You are the heroes that make it happen. Thank you.

Highlight of the night, watching @Turrican2006 get hit by a meteor :rofl: Yes I clipped it, if you’d like me to share a video let me know :laughing:

Here’s some frame grabs lol

The next hunt is on Monday, T6 with a raffle prizes at the end.

2 Likes

@Hazel1558 Sure :grin::grin::grin: Always fun to watch such Things :joy::joy:
At this moment my wife Said Something to me and i looked to her and forgot about the Meteor :joy::joy::joy:

And the lags were sometimes really Bad that i shoot somewhere but Not at the creatures i think…:joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m not a content creator but I’ll upliad it and share it :laughing:

Ah so you was distracted, that explains it. It was funny though.

Yeah it was terrible but pushed through it. I have emailed support again for the 3rd time so hopefully it is addressed and fixed soon.

1 Like

I am no creator and get some vids done :joy::joy::joy:
so i think you ll do IT even better than me thats Not difficult

2 Likes

T6 Running hunt starts at 2023-05-08T18:00:00Z

BEST BOWS: Diamond / Ruby / Blink (4 points in Caustic needed)
DURATION: 2hrs 30min or 17 Poles.
MEETING POINT: Shortys Fabulous Sausages accessed via TNT Hub, Top Level, NE Corner or via Rivertown lower level N side of hub. (Screwnshots of how to get there are on the very first post of this topic)

Lets get those trophies and oort :muscle:

1 or 2 Prizes drawn at the end of the hunt.

Thanks for coming everyone.
Terrible lag once again. If you experienced any issues with lag I kindly ask that you send an email to support. This will be the only way they’ll look into it and hopefully fix it.

Appreciate you all sticking through it. Despite the issues we got some good loot. 594 Oort & 75HC

Congratulations to todays winners:
Woofy: Bunch of Healing Bombs + 100 Oort
DarthPain: T6 Hammer + 100 Oort

Next hunt is on Friday - Operation Smart Stack.

1 Like

Reporteted via ingame Option ,

sry i couldn t stay to the end this time , but i Had to stand Up more early then normal because of Work and i won t be online for the next 3 days because of work perhaps 4 days .
Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like