Quirk suggestions bring them!

I have one!

Quirk that makes water lava for you and lava water.
Maybe we could finaly get those rubies on Alycon

3 Likes

Quirk that the tool makes a loud squeaky toy noice each time it hits a block.

10 Likes

Found another one!!
Makes you unable to breath above water! But breath in water

11 Likes

That will make farming for Peat useful for once!

Here’s another. While holding the Tool, your character starts changing colors randomly.

1 Like

Disco quirk!

Light as a Feather-Jump 2-3 blocks higher, fall at half speed
Hungry like a wolf- Adds new level to hunger bar. Fill it up and gain 20% damage, double stamina drain for every action
Immovable Object-Rooted to the spot, offers 20% damage reduction. 5 sec wear off time.

1 Like

Quirk/defect
osteoporosis!

Triples fall damage

4 Likes

Here’s a few more off the top of my head

• Invert controls. Left is now right, forward is now back, looking right turns camera left, crouching now jumps, and so on.
  • The tool, only for about 5 seconds, changes the color of each block it hits, and a different color each time it hits, before going back to normal after the 5 seconds.
  • While holding a tool, HP and Stamina is reversed. Anything draining/using Stamina, uses HP instead, and viceversa. Useful for combot when running low on HP, or have a build with low hp but high Stamina or vice versa
  • Tank, you move 90% slower, Agility is no longer added to movement speed, can’t jump, and takes 4 times fall damage, but only take 10% of damage from enemies, and your damage is cut in half.
  • When Bodypaint gets added, a tool that when held, changes your bodypaint to a very unique one, but only for as long as your holding the tool.
  • One where every time you swing it, you teleport to the top layer.
  • One where everytime you swing it, the block you hit has the highest brightness a block gives, for about 5 seconds then goes dark again.
  • You gain the ability to levitate and fly. But you A, can’t place or use anything, no weapons, tools, blocks, potions and so on, and B, as soon as you change/drop/stop holding the item you die.

Oh bring it. I have a bazillion of these

1. Knockback - hitting something with this tool applies it’s momentum to you, pushing you backwards slightly.

2. Bane - Slingbows firing with this quirk will babble incoherently in oortian

3. Hungry - Tools that break blocks periodically eat the drop, with an accompanying sound

4. Emote - Seings with this weapon have a small chance to perform a full random emote, like a wave or dance

5. Clingy - Tools hitting blocks will attach to blocks like a grappler, so if you accidentally hit a block you need to destroy it to keep moving (except for mantle I guess that would be unfortunately lol)

6. Group Effort - Using this tool drains stamina proportionally from all nearby players

7. Needy - Slingbows refuse to fire without an augment

8. Not sure what to call it, but let’s say bombs have a preferential direction, and only blow up a cone in that direction. But since bombs roll around before they explode this could be pretty hugely random effect-wise

1 Like

canon emote pops up canon and shoots you away randomly

candy (fast healing) but you get fat and need walk it off

2 Likes

A hammer, where everytime you swing it, in chat it uses Shout and says “(Playernamehere)'s Hammer: This is Abuse!”

4 Likes

X% increased damage to red blocks
blue blocks
green blocks

X% decreased damage to red blocks
blue blocks
green blocks

Critical hits change the type of blocks dropped

Underwater breathing

X% chance to have no durability loss
X% chance to have extra durability loss

Slows down with each swing
Speeds up with each swing

Ignores block armor

Extra run speed when equipped
Reduced run speed when equipped

destroys gems when mining

2 Likes

Sounds like the warlock imp from WoW :joy:

I’ve just started watching Wakfu yesterday, and it had a sword that talks, but it’s an evil demon so it gets ‘punished’ by being swung at rocks and trees and each time it cries out in pain lol

Silk Touch, breaking a resouce block, like Iron, Gem, or otherwises, gives the actual block instead of the resource drop.

Also another one: Lottery. Each time you break a block, the drop is random based on the kind of block.

So if you break a wooden block, it could be any of the 3 types, and in any color. But the next one you break, might be different one. Same with Resources. Break 1 block of iron, you could get a ruby from it, and the next one in the same vain you break could give copper instead.

Metal detector- While holding and underground it beeps the closer you get to metal vein.

Tiny - tool has an interaction range of 1m (not increasable by skills) (maybe not an option for ranged weapons…)

Avenging - killing a mob with the tool/weapon summons and aggros a similar mob one difficulty tier higher (killing the highest possible tier mob ends the chain)

Element Slayer - deals normal damage to all elemental mobs, non-elemental mobs resist 40% damage (basically the reverse of the usual elemental resistance to physical weapons)

Autonomous - uses 50% less energy, but will continue swinging/firing non-stop until you run out of energy, whether you want it to or not (can’t switch tools to cancel)

1 Like

Big Bang - Has an X% chance of destroying blocks around the block youre breaking, like aoe but in an uncontrolled fashion like a bomb, and also a random size of explosion

2 Likes

Maybe renamed Prismatic to Elemental. Prismatic would be more of, each time you ‘click’ with the weapon, it deals a different elemental damage.

1 Like

Good point, I like your version of Prismatic. Not sure I like the name Elemental for mine because it’s a little too vague but I’ll think of something else.