Raxxian sanctuary Video Tour

You can’t plot above or below someone’s plots, though. Otherwise, yeah, we might’ve tried that.

1 Like

You can build a consulate at my home in Vielle Grenouille if you want! :frog:

Let me say i passed by this the other day and didnt spend more than 30 seconds (was omw to a far shop). How wrong was I. The build, the lighting, the music, the colors, the setting - basically everything gave off the vibes of a magical old RPG game. Fantastic job overall. Enjoyed every minute of the video. Kept getting surprised and i loved it. Halls, canals, waterfalls… Really good job.

On another note, how i genuinely wish we had more props to fill and give life to our builds… Especially interactive props including furniture… Would breathe even more life and magic into such a build. A man can dream though…
Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

We’re still expanding!
I’ve been working on a museum idea to expose the seams and other blocks.

8 Likes

BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!

Yesterday, I also added a nice garden zone above the museum, located on the Southern side of the build.

We will likely see how to expand this zone, but as for now, I’m super happy with how it looks. :yum:

8 Likes

I recommend you to check what @Nyuudles build called “spire”
You gotta remember that theres always where you can go… up.

If this looks familiar build… its cause it was in one of the trailers of boundless.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve said in several other threads that this build from Nyuudles was precisely what inspired me to buy Boundless in the first place. :smiley:

2 Likes

Heh. Didnt knew that!
Anyways maybe check some that stuff out… check screenshot section… get inspired… go ham.

1 Like

That is so gorgeous! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Absolutely love it!

1 Like

Btw if you need specific color plants etc. Pm and i see if i have it… im ingame gardener. Hehe.

1 Like

This is a fantastic build! I love it from top to bottom. Such variety, but at the same time keeping a theme running throughout can be hard work, but it looks like you and your friend(s) have managed!

1 Like

have to say, it does give me a slight headache figuring how everything is so intertwined and fits together so well…just such a great job growing the build into such distinct sections that all still somehow fitting together.
now, just gonna go get some aspirin…

Ha ha, not sure if I should apologize for giving you a headache or if I should be proud of it. :rofl:

Can we add more rooms you ask?

We sure can!
Here’s the relaxation area, on the Eastern side :

Right next to it are the public baths :

As with every room we make, it’s properly connected to several older rooms, allowing us to go from one place to another with even greater ease than before. The Public baths and relaxations area are connected to 2 floors of the Inner orchard, the Eastern terrace and the Southern gardens.

In the back, you can see the access to the Southern gardens which have been expanded :

Some growing roots made the whole terrace crumble a bit, though :

Meanwhile, Malentir has worked on the cooling system of the Cryogenic Lab :

Recently, we had some guy dressed like a monk wielding a laser-sword who came over to visit, and for no reason, he chopped off his hand and threw himself down there after yelling that something was not possible. Poor guy seemed upset, and we don’t know why. Hey I’m not going down there to find his hand or his body. It’s dark down there :

4 Likes

We’re making some heavy changes to the upper part of the Raxxian Sanctuary! In the meantime, I’ve added public portal slots to our portal hub.
If you’re on Raxxa or on a world which is close enough to use a 1x2 portal (no more than 2 blinksecs away), then you can grab a token and open your place to our own!

As a reminder, our portal hub is currently connected to :
Blood City Horizon, the capital of Raxxa
• Raxxa’s Portal Seeker Hub
Kindred Bay on Sorissi
Sasquatchville on Alder
Starlight Guardians on Sorissi
The Hubbit Network on Alder
• And the recently added Raxxian Town portal, our pet project

– “Hey Gob, what are you building up there?!”
– “Yes.”
– “That doesn’t answ-”
– “YES.”

Also, in the nearby workshop, we have a portal to our nice ash and clay public farms!
If you need some of these things, then go right ahead!

1 Like

I’d love to grab one since I’m going to be building on Raxxa now! :slight_smile: Would be extremely convenient to have! Thing is, might be slow going, so might not be anything for a bit there.

1 Like

Absolutely no worries there, take your time. I won’t police where these portals lead. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m going to set one up soon then! :smiley: Place might not actually have a permanent name for a few days, haha. Still deciding on one. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a little heads-up to show some progress that’s been happening at the Raxxian Sanctuary.

So, we’ve noticed that visitors tend to come from the East rather than from the West, by swimming like they’re motor-boats.

And I’m looking at them from the top of the build like

So 2 days ago, I went to my friends like “We’re back in hardware mode”.

Hence, we’re now working on making a second major entrance to the build for people coming from the East.

Didn’t see that coming, now, did you?
Still a lot of crafting and building left to make this work, but expect more to come soon©, especially at the other end of the bridge. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Looking good Gobli!

1 Like