Reached storage capacity

My home beacon I reached max for placing storage, do I just need more plots or beacons to have the ability to place more. Wondering if it is counted as so many storage per plot or what.

1 Like

what I would recommend is use shop stands for your overstock… example I’m expanding my storage so I have 7x3 set of storage so I can have some items in the storage and then use the shop stands behind for the overstock. From what I have read shop stands do not count towards the mesh limit and holds WAY more then the storage boxes… hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

That helps tremendously

always glad to help a fellow member :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh shop stands definitely do. They are just far superior if you have a ton of a few items.
Welcome to every end game players nightmare,
The mesh limit, which is way too low. You’ll have to plan every big build around it. Which isn’t very sandbox like at all.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, had no idea there was a mesh count, anyone have more info on this mesh count, I’m Building a huge base with all farms etc, shops.

Well if you build storage at the point where the 4 chunks touch you can get 4 times the amount :sweat_smile: but without doing that I suppose it’s low.

It is not low.
If you pile everything to one chunk that not the games fault its your own stupidity.

5 Likes

What is a chunk I’m a noob

When I read that the shop stands do not effect the mesh limit my eyes lit up… sad part they take “forever” to make lol… If you don’t mind the color I think in Gyosha Mall if you use the new shop scanner option there is a place that sells them for 99c each… Been a while since I looked so there may be cheaper. @aaron5

1 Like

A chunk is 2x2 plots from the mantle of the planet to 255 m in height. everything in that space is considered part of the chunk. The planets are actually made up of 288 x 288 chunks

2 Likes

Thank you for helping me understand.

16x16 blocks -> 2x2 plots

2 Likes

Well I should have no problems I have 600 unused plots lol.

1 Like

Also that’s x N so from mantle to sky.

1 Like

Why don’t you actually try and understand that some people like building up I could show you 100s of examples in game. It’s mantle to sky. People run into this limit with buildings that are sometimes just a few stories.

1 Like

I do.
Many people what ive been around build with 3x3 storage block “system”… then they use just 2 or 3 of those blocks for particular items.
Then theres these Heroes that make 16x16 lantern roof just to make sure your base is really lighted up… then they ask “why im hitting meshlimit”.

If you hit meshlimit with your chunk sized building… congratz… you earned yourself a medal of dumbo.

Mostly hitting meshlimit in a chunk is prolly cause of just bad design nothing else.

3 Likes

Correction it’s not too low for buugi. No one else’s experiences matter. You don’t speak for the community you speak for yourself. Trust me I know countless people who’ve had to completely alter what they want to do from the start. Myself included. My buildings in question are 20 chunks so nice that you assumed I built just in one chunk and I must be a dumbo or stupid… yes let’s attack people based of incorrect assumptions

2 Likes

Also lanterns don’t count toward meshes.

1 Like

Sry mesh police. Lets change that to torches then.

2 Likes