Recently unlocked Sov item color choices

Forgive me if this isn’t the thread for it, but are you scanning planets still, @Soju-VB? Myst usually scans my planets for me but she’s had trouble with the scanner lately. Has anyone else had difficulty getting the scan to actually show up?

I can do scans if needed

3 Likes

I can also run out and do scans. I have been REALLY focusing on my color storage so I have been slacking doing the scans lately. But if needed I can and there are a few others also.

3 Likes

My roommate is obsessed with oxide grey. Waiting for oxide grey leaves (any kind) to show up…

2 Likes

I’ve changed colors on Falinesti, Vims, and Groddle lately but it’s nothing urgent. If anyone does the sovereign portals from time to time they’ll get my planets then. Thanks @Soju-VB and @Redlotus!

3 Likes

And if anyone knows why my scanner hates me, that’d be great, too :wink:

2 Likes

*Disclaimer - I can’t guarantee the accuracy of the information. Just comparing the last world control JSON I pulled to the newest one I just pulled so if those are not complete or accurate then this information may not be either.

It appears only 2 new colors have been unlocked between 9 Oct and 22 Oct

Desc Color
GRASS_BARBED_BASE Shadow Violet
FLORA_FLOWER_3 Shadow Mustard

@BabyCookie possibly new grass color.

3 Likes

*Disclaimer - I can’t guarantee the accuracy of the information. Just comparing the last world control JSON I pulled to the newest one I just pulled so if those are not complete or accurate then this information may not be either.

10 new item colors appear to have been generated between 22 Oct and 11 Nov

Desc Color
THORNS_DEFAULT_BASE Warm Blue
ROCK_IGNEOUS_BASE Strong Slate
FLORA_PLANT_FIBROUS Bright Violet
FUNGUS_AMANITA Light Blue
WOOD_WAXY_LEAVES Cool Blue
GRASS_VERDANT_BASE Light Blue
MUD_DEFAULT_BASE Strong Violet
ICE_GLACIER_BASE Slate
PLANT_ALOE Bright Blue
PLANT_LOTUS Bright Violet

Possibly new grass @BabyCookie

10 Likes

2 new item colors appear to have been generated between 11 Nov and 22 Nov

Item Color
WOOD_EXOTIC_LEAVES Ashen Berry
FUNGUS_AMANITA Stale Red
6 Likes

18 new item colors appear to have been generated between 22 Nov and 25 Dec

@BabyCookie a couple of new grass colors available and one of them appears to be Mint which I think you have been waiting for.

Item Color
WOOD_LUSH_LEAVES Bright Turquoise
WOOD_ANCIENT_TRUNK Cool Mint
WOOD_ANCIENT_TRUNK Oxide Blue
ASH_DEFAULT_BASE Bright Magenta
ASH_DEFAULT_BASE Vivid Viridian
GRASS_GNARLED_BASE Vivid Turquoise
WOOD_WAXY_LEAVES Bright Viridian
FLORA_FLOWER_4 Bright Moss
PLANT_FIDDLEHEAD Stark Mustard
GRASS_VERDANT_BASE Mint
MUD_DEFAULT_BASE Viridian
GROWTH_DEFAULT_BASE Luminous Viridian
PLANT_YUCCA Dark Berry
PLANT_ALOE Bright Taupe
PLANT_CACTUS Dark Berry
PLANT_CACTUS Stark Lavender
TANGLE_DEFAULT_BASE Stark Lime
SOIL_SILTY_BASE Vivid Viridian
11 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG is that Mint Verdant Grass

8 Likes

Looks like it

1 Like

Damn you need to check that out! Would be quite epic for you!

Checked and confirmed @BabyCookie :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Omg soo happy for you- only took 16years
And 4million sov roles hahah happy grass farming

3 Likes

Grats BabyCookie!!!

1 Like

Is orange gleam new?
I can not find it at boundless info station.

It looks like it might be new, but I cant be sure… the World Control file does not appear to be pulling a complete file so I can not verify. The one I just pulled only has 202 colors of gleam listed but there are 208 colors available in game, so its not a complete file.

2 Likes

:exploding_head:
You’re right! Orange has been all the time a gleambow only color! Jesus christ, that changes a lot as I wished for that color to be unlocked - for the sunset forge market.
Look proof here, its really unlocked, @HOST checked for me:

All the time I used some mix of hot sepia or so and strong orange for that pure orange effect. Now I can replace it basically and get a nicer atmosphere into that market :open_mouth:
Can’t believe it happened!

4 Likes

I got it on my sov, was curious if it was new :slight_smile:

3 Likes