Redacted

I’d kind of expect private worlds to hit once they adjust things how they want. They release them as they do the big media push they have put off.

Like adjusting skill trees…(yes, this is getting put in nearly every thread I can add it until it happens. Sorry, everyone.)

3 Likes

It is a clear feature that will be released and grown. The chats I had about it had a serious roadmap. The question is what technically can happen or not. It would only go away if no one used it or everyone had freaked on it. Being it was accepted I would expect it to grow more. Especially since the technology can be used for other things.

2 Likes

Hopefully blueprints come before private world’s because if private world’s come I don’t know if we would want to just rebuild everything. Though easy transfer would be great. I’d pay cash to move our settlement if I needed to.

Like pay $20 to move your entire settlement. Maybe can only be done once every 12 months.

3 Likes

I’d really like a place that I don’t have to worry about plotting issues or permission issues. I’m not sure what that would look like, but I’d really like it.

3 Likes

I’m building a 400x400 block dome with no entrances. From mantle to sky limit. It will be…probably average or subpar, but there won’t be any drama inside!

7 Likes

I think the creative is the first move toward that. It gives a two prong attack to that issue. 1 for those that just want their own space and two for those that want to get away from the drama. The idea to try to connect MMO and creative helps kind of give that. Of course we just have to see how it plays out.

I really do think if we had some form of build moving (even in sections or whatever) that much of the drama would disappear in some ways. I do wonder what the game would be like with some of those things gone. Maybe this decade. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Am already standing in line, brought my sleeping bag and snacks!

New Haselwolde here I come!

7 Likes

TBH I imagined your planet as a yellow cheese planet with a red wax covering @AeneaGames

Also today I learned about Handjeklap! We need handjeklap in boundless!!

3 Likes

Daaang! Can people render that far? lolol I wanna see it when you’re done

Did some one mention a “clean slate” for all worlds :wink:

Already was panicking and thinking what mats need to be in my inventory… but i guess that is pointless to😂

If it would happen i hope that i at least keep the cosmetics/cubits and plots.

not really that hard. I did a 100x100 warp stone portal, just to see if I could. And it opened… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Omg that’s crazy/awesome lolol

I’m not sure if it will render for everyone, but I can see the circle from one of my other builds, so I should be able to see everything. I think I may need to adjust the distance to get good pictures of it though. FOR SCIENCE!

Edit: You can see the circle outline with only a layer of sand from this picture.

1 Like

Beautiful place & I love the builds. They are all massive projects :star_struck: I don’t know how yall do that

8 Likes

This is a change to the game engine then.

I’ve tried many times and these blocks won’t place in a configuration larger than 10x10 as of last august at least.

This was early/mid november, and they’ll place. But they have to be even. That’s 10k of warp stones, and I’ll never do that again. Just don’t have the patience anymore.

Yeah you literally can’t add an 11th.

I have had to do special construction because of this when i wanted a warp block ceiling, so if you know some way to get around this I’m interested.

EDIT Nor vertically either, 10x10 still seems to be the limit for warp/portal blocks.

1 Like

Can confirm. I literally just did this last week. I hate that you can’t do them on a horizontal plane at all. :frowning:

I’ve seen large builds and domes that use these blocks. How did they do it?

1 Like