Redacted

I still haven’t seen this place were is it Majorvex-chan

1 Like

PS Seginiakai

1 Like

You don’t just activate the warp but don’t break the blocks to add more than 10 or is it fixed

1 Like

So activate it, and you can add more to it?

Go through the Seginiakai portal at TNT hub. Brings you out in Exodus.

Used to work back theeeeennnnn but didnt have the patience

1 Like

They must have fixed it. Just tried and I still can’t place blocks. Finally explains how I have seen structures though.

1 Like

I did mine by offsetting them. You can use this technique to create a dome as well.

I went to exodus but didn’t find any massive area of warp bricks but every build I’ve ever seen has used offset panels to form the shapes.

This is a rule I’ve tested many times since I started in november 2018 and used warp blocks in my first underground storage chamber.

I’d appreciate it if anyone could demonstrate a method or show me a structure.

For reference you also can’t place a warp conduit against an activated warp conduit no matter how small.

And you can’t place a portal conduit next to a warp conduit in either condition.

3 Likes

I’m not sure where the idea came from, but we don’t use them like that in the exodus. I’m doing my dome out of glass, metal and brick.

Edit: Also, as far back as I can remember there were caps to the size you could make warps. Though I’ve only been playing since 2017.

1 Like

I may have misunderstood what cookie was looking for, then. I thought she meant the screencaps majorvex posted. I haven’t gone through builds lately, but I will let you know if I run into one. I have seen some that didn’t appear to be the offsets, too.
Meteors are built from them, why can’t I build a meteor??? Can’t even chisel the darned things with the epic and jewels. :’(

@Peyago, Yeah, I didn’t mean the warp builds were at Exodus. See above. lol

3 Likes

Yeah i read back through looks like BabyCookie was asking about the builds she posted it wasn’t relevant to the warp block thing. Sorry.

1 Like

My best guess contains two. Next week or next year. :). Cheers.