Release: 114 - Servers going down (Nov 16) + Render and worlds update

Are those the only character colors we get,or are there more?

Youā€™re giving me an update for my birthday?! Nice timing :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Exciting news! Now, how about chā€¦ ? :slight_smile:

As in. We are so very excited for chests. <3

1 Like

How do you know, that you built behind an edge of a world?

If you fall to the bottom of the world and everything is flat from that edge of the world outwards then youā€™ve found the world boarder^^ Or at least thatā€™s how it was when I visited it the last time.

Yes
In fact I WAS waiting for the OS X 64 bit thingy

also

Bees and Trees are Complimentary

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Might be handyā€¦ thanks.

The behemoths an trolleys will be a treat as well. I can see it now, sipping beer and eating truffles, while the trolley, traverses beautiful vistas in search of the behemothā€¦

Some days ago I found a 100% flat zone and thought about moving there next week. Glad I didnt do it yet.

1 Like

Maybe b for boxes instead of chests? And trolls as an animal?

Most of the worlds are Ā±4096 across, a few are Ā±2048 (Agabab, Eisa, Kovah, Ruccie, Tawas, Wenton). A couple of the very old worlds, eg Eisa, had partial generation pass those boarders when generation was on demand, and people wandered (or grappled) pass the worldā€™s edge.

Anything in those bounds will be fine.

Beacons and (more) trees!

So 8192x8192 will be the final world size for the game?

Civini is one of the very old worlds and i pass the world border nearly 500 fields XD but this was befor minimum 50-60 revisions(versions ? dont know correct word^^)

i hope we get all worlds back after the patch XD after some patch, some worlds make problems and would not restart ^^ civini is one of this worlds who most time dont start XD

The worlds sizes are still to finalized but most likely they will vary.

2 Likes

The update has started so the servers will be down for a while.

1 Like

According to your timescales, they should be back up during my lunch breakā€¦ I can live with that!

I calculate the servers will be back up just when I start work for the day.

The outrage! :rage:

The horror! :grimacing:

The highly-contrived over-reacting! :scream:

That has nothing to do with the server updateā€“thatā€™s just usual Monday morning going to work stuff. :wink:

ANYway, Iā€™m looking forward to the changes by the time lunchtime USA EST rolls around.

Yes, we are doing the update right now :wink:

About the below, it will be coming later this month.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
oh noooo :cry: