Release: 114 - Servers going down (Nov 16) + Render and worlds update

Booo! Dangling the proverbial carrot and then making us wait… that’s just cruel! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

just tested, no crash, no bugs found, running smooth, torch is nice (but flame to small (my opinion)), models are cool (I know at least ONE player who will be veeeeeery happy now ^^), need weapon to freeze or catch birds! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

and for the models: … what do you think, @Jenndragonfly? …

:wink:

5 Likes

Noticed some ‘noise’ on stone and granite textures on Mac version… this happens no matter what settings I use.

EDIT: added my system spec below…

I don’t semm to have that problem.

I’m also running 2 extra screens as well - so will test again without them later to see if they are interfering in any way.

All servers are back up.

Hmm, don’t “teleport to home” if you seem to be mysteriously teleported to the Capital when you connect…

anyone figured out the recipe for beacons?

(Beacons aren’t in this update. They’re coming in the next update.)

6 Likes

That is what he want us to believe.

Also does the drinking game also count when @james spoil stuff because it started out with only counting for @Ben :wink:

2 Likes

Who cares? Drink anyway! :beers:

2 Likes

So remains the question of the tr… :wink: nice progress by the way! Hopefully we soon get more tools, weapons, and furniture. I finally want to cook my raw meat by the way :stuck_out_tongue:

trading i guess

what do you want to trade? :smiley: there is not much to trade yet… or do you want my dirt? xD

good point…
uhm… Trees?

Do you have all blocks ingame yet?
Do you have some kind of a farm where I can gather them? I am looking for all kind of different colours of each block to fit my needs better.

OMG OMG OMG I neeeeeeed it! my purple kitty! (now if onlly it would come in the FEMALE model!!) I guess i can be a dude for a while till they put all the purpleness in the girl character :smiley_cat: :purple_heart:

(Devs, dont think I didnt notice that all the different head models are on the guys too - we girls need some love too!) :wink:

Or “trunks” maybe? I’d probably put more money on trading though since that seems like a tougher system to make than object oriented container.

Tribes? Could be guild support.

3 Likes

That would be cool!

1 Like