Release: 114 - Servers going down (Nov 16) + Render and worlds update

Is that a male body with female head? Uhhh…

just as the engine threw it out, yes … at least it wears no bra ^^

very true! This is one of the reasons I think they should reduce #of worlds to like 4 per region so players are consolidated.

1 Like

Me too! I don’t even know what 64 bit does, but I have been waiting for the moment when I have the same as all the PC people. #equalrights

oh you rich, nearly up to date mac owning pig.

I am noticiing a weird effect on the sun and moon since the update

it kinda looks like a weird eclipse, its neat

1 Like

Omg I forgot the update was coming!!! Yes! :smiley:

BEacons and TReasure chests? Some storage would be nice…

… so expect them in the next 14 days :wink:

2 Likes

64 bit just gives programs more adress space.

It’s my work Mac … Shhh they don’t know :wink:

Did block placement get tweaked? I can’t seem to rapidly build like before. There’s like a half second pause every time I place blocks.

1 Like

I noticed it when I was on the Australian servers, but not on the US East servers. Ordinary latency would account for that. What world were you on, and where are you located relative to that server?

cought … well, month is over … /me is waiting! … ^^

3 Likes

Well the beacons are in working, so now we are just waiting on the trissaratups (that is not how you spell it but I am lazy)

Sorry guys. We have done some iteration and testing in Nov. This has caused a bit of a delay. Hopefully soon, assuming that we do not find a show stopper issue.

4 Likes

Any assumption when the next update comes? Sorry for my impatience, but since there is not a new announcement yet, i wanted to kindly ask…

I’m assuming information on “when” will be coming out at some point soon based off of this post from @ben one week ago:

2 Likes