Release 145 - Report issues here

Oh then I wasn’t experiencing bad lag. I’ll try to recreate the fall damage on flat ground thing today and take a screenshot if I can.

@Tacusin & @Miige

We’ve had some discussions about this and it feels odd that this is a two handed item.

We are looking at other options, one of which is to have them as two individual items you equip so you can place and remove them in the same hand you just need to swap the item. This also led to us considering if they should actually be a consumable item.

The other option is to just have one item for adding and holding but you hold to remove and “tap” to place.

2 Likes

tab to place? or tap to place? Since this issue only happens when the beacon plotter is placed in the ‘alternate hand’ and you would have to either hold ctrl or alt (depending on which hand is your alternate hand) to intentionally select it, when selected couldn’t it just ignore the ‘primary hand’?

Hitting ESC in chat appears to send the message, not sure if this is intended but it feels weird.
Another suggestion would be for there to be a different color for players on the compass who are within chat range.

Also being able to select a location to appear on the compass would be great :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When in 3rd person and you open an inventory and close it, it puts you back into 1st person, is this intentional?

When i open a machine and click on the wear-icon (the white square with a tool), game crash every time.

Edit;
It was anywhere under the ingredients, did it 5 times in row, now the bug is gone.

shift clicking an item into a smart stack works with the first item in the stack, but not with any other items that are in the same smart stack.

As I try to turn with the mouse it bugs out and I end up continuing forward. I have fallen to my death because of this, This game truly is epic and I believe it will continue to boom successfully as long as the needs are met to fix the issues accordingly. And what the hell with those little pink spitting creatures… dammit they keep killing me… lol.

2 Likes

I think I ‘might’ know what you’re talking about… if you have a lower end computer try disabling ‘per pixel lighting’ in the graphics settings and see if that helps any

1 Like

It’s still in a state of pre-alpha, so rest assured the devs work diligently to address issues in a timely manner but also know that bugs will be encountered as you play haha!

As for the spitters…make a slingbow and get revenge!

1 Like

So today we went around and warped to each of the 3rd planets for each of the 4 region servers, and we noticed that our friends list kept getting cleared when we warped around, but we still had each other added to our beacons.

1 Like

It seems like there are different “taints” of iron and copper. I cannot combine these to stacks (7 and 20) of iron. They always create a “smartstack”.

3 Likes

Blocks between different worlds currently have the same tint. Hence whilst they look alike they’re ‘different’. Expect an update soon that changes all the world colours. This was something we didn’t finish in time for the recent releases, and decided we could add it after instead of delaying. We knew it would be a little confusing for players.

Oh my, “taint” is not the right word here! In fact, that’s a word I would hesitate to use for most instances…

3 Likes

When crafting an item, if you drag it onto another stack it will swap places, putting something from your inventory into the output of the crafting area.
Also if you swap a stack in your inventory with one in a crafting input, it does not update the available recipes.

1 Like

These iron ores (iron stacks) are from same planet. Might be from different biomes.

1 Like

More container shenanigans…

The contents of my containers seems to have super-sized when I loaded earlier today!

1 Like

all machines and refined stone use shovel to break when the hammer would make more sense.

1 Like

I just figured out a way that you can lock wildstock out of their attacking animation. When you attack a goat, just stay as close as possible to it while strafing around it in a circle. Since you are constantly moving out of the wildstock’s line of attack they will just keep turning and never attack you.

1 Like

Same happens to spitters if you are fast enough