Release 145 - Report issues here

When I break a block, sometimes the background blinks through, It’s not even a second. So I cannot really tell what parts of the soil or rock formations become visible and if I remember correctly, this blink always is bright (lightsource/sun from the other side/down-under of the current world?). Not sure if already mentioned.

Eu home down at 17:13 (ect).

1 Like

cant connect too. stuck on retrieving player world. @james

1 Like

Can confirm this bug with smart stack. Currently, I have a copper smart stack which holds two copper and cannot be merged together (one is 52 while the other is 18). How it happened for me:

1. Had a stack of ~80 copper ore
  2. Extracted/Cooked (what’s the term here!? XD) the cores which yielded the 18 stack (ran out of coal)
  3. Started the extraction again once I’ve mined out some coal then quit the game (yesterday).
  4. I’ve come back today and the 52 stack cannot be merged with the 18 stack.

Thanks for the ping.

It’s live again.

3 Likes

when using smart stacks for crafting, sometimes it does not let you pick the mass craft option. It works again when you take something out of the smart stack and use the un smart-stacked items.

I think just closing and re-opening the crafting menu may also allow you to then mass craft. I’ve had that a few times.

Strange bug yesterday:

I was turning plant extract into cloth in the workbench, I had two remaining extract and the process had awhile left to go before I had cloth, but as I was looking at the buying and selling plinths, I noticed I was able to make them and that it claimed I had 50 cloth even though I had none.

I successfully made two of them with no cloth in the workbench, only two extract and a ton of cloth on it’s way. I still got the full amount of cloth I was making.

Same for glue, cant get them to 1 single stack.
I do not remember if the ingredient are from different worlds.

Really sickening bug I am having…Whenever I try to look around by moving my mouse, I am constantly getting a rubberbanding effect. It snaps my view back to where i was facing in a very stuttery/jerky motion. It happens less when i look around while moving, but its making me really motion sick, and can’t play the game :frowning: Please help!

I have this same issue when my FPS gets too low. Try turning off per pixel lighting in the graphics options. This usually doubles my FPS and removes the rubber-banding effect when turning.

2 Likes

Are you getting the Slow Network message flashing at the top of the screen?

I don’t think @Jenndragonfly ever saw @Zerus 's post, but we helped over Discord

2 Likes

thanks for the quick fix @Tacusin! :+1:

1 Like

@Jenndragonfly can you let us know when the rubber-banding was happening what was:

1. The FPS with the Per-pixel Lighting enabled and disabled.
  2. The “latency (ms)” from the debug details (press ‘.’ twice) with the Per-pixel Lighting enabled + disabled.

When you break a block next to a plant like the inky leaves or fibrous leaves ones, the grass that the plant is on turns into dirt. And the plant keeps floating when the block under it is broken.

Sometimes unable to craft bulk or mass slabs. Had to remove and replace the ingredients into the slot to make it work again. I remember leaving 6 blocks of rock into the table last night and refilled it back up to 100s just now. I think leaving the stack in the table overnight will glitch it? I’m not sure :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I can’t seem to make rock brick walls and stairs, as the only way I have found to craft with them is to put them back in the furnace which makes a rock brick step.

Glass steps and walls would also be a great addition :stuck_out_tongue: (also borderless glass would be great too)

@james, I tried again and yea, as soon as I put the per pixel on again, its rubber banding all over the place :frowning: I am located in the US east coast, so my fps should be MUCH better than that!)

Per Pixel ON

Per Pixel OFF

Also…where is LAPAS? :cold_sweat: I need my home world :sob: please bring Lapas back for a US East server? (the name I mean)

1 Like

Found another issue with dirt blocks that have grass on them. When you are mining any dirt block with grass on it you won’t receive mining experience. If you place a block on top of the dirt block to remove the grass you will then get experience when mining that block.

1 Like