Release 146 - Report issues here

@james, @vdragon, @lucadeltodecso, @luke-turbulenz : there is a huge bug in the “smart” stack system. With this bug you are able to “multiply” every item that can smart stack.

Yes, this are 88 Tech Components. There is no limit for the missuse oO

Let’s make an example. Let’s say you have a smart stack with 40Iron and 30 copper in your enventory. Now you drop everything expects one iron (you have only 1 iron in your inventory now, no other stacks or smart stacks with iron) and now you recollect the copper your dropped before. The bug now turns the copper into iron. This also works withy ANY mineral, tech-components, raw meat / bone / tallow and every stone. You should fix this ASAP.

9 Likes

When behind a storage container at least 16 blocks away, the back texture is switched with the front texture.

1 Like

An other minor bug.

Need items but i’ve 123 Stones. They are stacked at 30 and 93.

yep this smart stack bug just ruins the player driven economy (fortunately this isnt 1.0, so we still test things) right now (like I am a rich b***h now, cause I had some silver, gold, titanium, ancient tech component and medium coal, should I post how much I have now? :blush: )

Do you have a screenshot of the issue?

I can’t reproduce this issue. Presumably you’re trying to craft using the refinery machines? Does this occur with any other recipe?

It’s independent of the machines. Just open your inventory. Split up all smart stacks. Keep the item you like as result (just 1). Drop the items you don’t like (they need to be dropped independently [NO smart stacks]) Recollect the dropped items. Done.

Edit: you need to do this with items that can smart stack. Eg. tech fragments and tech components.

Gold alloy has a texture bug.

By comparing this description with the earlier issue you described, were all your smart stacks originally different items? Say for example you only had 1 sedimentary stone and 122 igneous stones, did you drop the igneous stones and then when you picked up them up, they all turned into sedimentary stones? So then when you placed them into the refinery machines, it would still say that you need items?

Also, how much wear do your refinery machines have if you’re using them to try and craft refined sedimentary rock?

Not sure about this. It’s currently hard to tell what an item was because this bug applies to every item I pick up. As long as I don’t have smart stacks in my inventory everything “collapse” to the first item I picked up.

Yes.

This was a different bug. Sorry if i confused you with this. I solved this myself. Obviously, the refinery was “buggy”. After i replaced the items (took all out and put them in again) the refinery worked normally again.

Regarding the information about the refinery being buggy, what kind of things did you do before the issue occurred?

The refinery just finished a mass batch of stone.

There seems to be a bug in the physics engine of the server. He fell from around 100 blocks high and he stuck in the ground. Unable to move.

and this is my perspective

When I shift left click on an item in a crafting tabel that is in the output slot the hole server crash
boundless_game_log.txt

@vdragon: Server down for more than 5 minutes. Error 4004.

1 Like

We’re getting the same thing here, so we’re looking into it right now.

2 Likes

@vdragon: The multiply error seems to be fixed now.

Hi there, the item-multiply-stack bug really seems to be fixed, but I have still a bug that I cant grab a whole stack from a smart stack:

As you can see I grabbed a 56 metamorphic stones stack from a stones smart stack and tried to drop it to an empty space but only 1 metamorphic stones was there after that, the other 55 stayed in the smart stack. Works with every of my things.

2 Likes

We pushed a minor update that should have fixed the smart stacking and crafting issues where items are duplicated.

1 Like