Release 146 - Report issues here

still can only grab 1 item out of a smart stack at a time, but otherwise it seems to be fixed

1 Like

Sedimentary rock walls won’t stack :frowning:

Also, scrolling down the warp locations when interacting with a warp conduit will crash the game

2 Likes

Another bug with smart stacks: I tried to trade with an other player (not trade plinth), I had only medium coal (not smart stacked) in my inventory and he gave me soft coal, and after the trade was done the soft coal he gave me disappeared. Tested with him other situations too, and the result (with the example of coals): if someone have something from a stacking category (medium coal) and its not in a smart stack, then if an other player with interact-trade give him/her another thing from that category (soft coal) then this second thing (soft coal) will disappear instead of smart stacking with the first (medium coal). This does not happens if you have the first thing smart stacked already (like 99+20 medium coals).

1 Like

I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue. From reading your description, this is what I did. Tell me if the steps are correct or incorrect.

1. I have medium coal (with a number significantly less than 99)
  2. The other user has soft coal.
  3. Both users want to trade with each other, resulting in the trading menu being opened for each.
  4. The other users offers soft coal (with a quantity of 10), but I do not offer anything in return.
  5. Once the trade completes, both users closes their respective trading menus.

After doing this, I find that the soft coal stacked correctly with the medium coal.

If you did it differently, could you say which parts were different? Thanks.

Thanks for the information, the bugs have been logged.

Well I had 99 medium coal and he had ancient tech fragments and ancient components in a smart stack. In the trade I gave him 1 ancient component and he gave me 110 soft coal (in a smart stack), after the accepted trade from both sides the said soft coal stack disappeared but he had the ancient component I gave him. And after this we started to test things, he gave me 1-1 soft coal at each test-trade and each one disappeared when I had only medium coal which was not smart stacked, but I got every soft coal when I had soft coal or a coal smart stack (with every possible way).

Thanks for the information, I was able to reproduce this with the example you have given. We’ll take a look at it.

1 Like

Maybe i crashed the server…
Was buying in a plinth, picked 3 gleams from 3 different sell-spots, put them in my buy-spot and clicked ok (thought they should stack), and it crashed 18:05 cet.

Edit:
Did it again, trying to buy gleamlights now, server crashed when i click buy…
21:19 cet.

2 Likes

I dont have a screenshot I will do one as soon It happens again. But its not so maybe was fixed already. Ty

Some torches in the rock.

Get stuck in the door. Got free ater jumping around several minutes.

1 Like

You can get unstuck from the door by closing it again - looking down is the easiest way I have found to interact with the door when you’re stuck like that, but yeah, it is an issue

5 Likes

Thanks, i will remember that.

Text on cooked meat?

does not sound like a small portion to me

2 Likes

The values for all of the items will be balanced at a later date. I’might guessing at that point they will make cooked meat a much less effective healing item

1 Like

Small GUI bug with a bit of overlap on some of the item name texts and crafting requirements…

1 Like

Smart stacks seem to still be buggy. I have had two or three instances of large stacks of wood somehow shrinking to 4-5 pieces. Latest instance was 355 Lustrous timbers somehow being reduced to 9. I placed about 40 or 50 logs from my inventory before realizing that the smart stack was nearly entirely empty! Something seems to be quite wrong here.

I also had 45 silty soil turn into 6 between the time it was harvested and when I put it in the compactor.

Edit: Every instance of this bug has occurred immediately after trading the items with another player. This may be related?

Confirmed: trading makes items vanish!

2 Likes

Trade tax :confused:

Smart stacks are bugged now… I can only move 1 item within or out of a smart stack, at a time. Making the organisation of my smart stacks very time consuming now

4 Likes

you can still organize or rearrange it by dropping the items and picking them back up in an order. A small fix to a big problem ^^.

Issue: walking on a patch of dirt or man made cave won’t reset regeneration timer. Regeneration countdown still begins from the moment you start mining that area (my understanding of how regeneration works might be wrong).

Had a bug where I was shift+ clicking to try and move bones into my crucible. I had 16, but the bones suddenly multiplied to over 256. After trying to separate out the excess bones to get rid of them, one of the said it had a negative number of bones, and then my client (or the server) crashed. I was able to get a picture of the multiplied bones

If you have >0 and <99 ammo in a slingbow and try to refill it directly from storage, it will refill the slingbow without using the ammo in the storage.