Release 147 - Report issues here

I’ve lost sound when hitting blocks. Anyone else having this issue?? Was working last last after patch. I need my immersion back :stuck_out_tongue:

In refinary you put in stones to get refined rocks, should it maybe be refined stones?
Or change the recepie to rocks.

Can Confirm this.

had the same error here
but its not depending on friendlist it was just with the update.
befor the update i was always losing my friends out of the list but not out of the beacon.
but the beacon worked fine till the update came.

@Havok40k
after trading a smartstack of Refined Metamorphic Rocks(it should be named stones cause you craft it from stones) with @BunnyNabbit we lost 200 of them.

I get stuck on loading to discovery screen each
time i try to run the game. this has been going on for about a month have not gotten to try any of the new updates

Can you make sure you are not still pointing to the Beta version of the game on Steam? I had this issue also, and it was because Steam kept trying to point me to the beta version.

Basically, if Steam is showing you Boundless [testing] in your library, you’re not going to be able to connect as the test servers were taken offline until there is something else to test.

1 Like

I had a bug where the interact-key was doubled.

When interact with something, the menu was open and then close immediately.
The door out from my house open and close so fast i could not get out, i had to dig thru the wall to get out.

Everything else worked fine, i restarted the game and it worked again.

1 Like

There is a connection problem if I go in full-screen before I’m completely online in the world. If I maximize the window after the “beta-disclaimer” and before I’m “life” the game stops loading. The message “Welcome to …” appears but nothing more from the game. It’s not freezing but it feels like it stuck in the loading.

I’m not sure if this is a valid excuse for an issue, but I’m getting some block lag. When I break a block it’s about a .25s delay of it’s drop, I also get double hits on blocks and sometimes it doesn’t hit, to compensate I guess.

I’ve noticed the same thing with blocks having a small delay when placing them in succession.
PC Specs, 6700k with gtx1080, internet connection is decent so suspecting client side. Hope that helps.

when you change animations (from running to sneaking) the animation doesn’t change, it only changes when you stop and change motion type.

So I finally save up for a copper grappling hook, using my rare fossils mind you. I have not used the hook as I want to save it for emergency applications. However, the hook has dropped its durability down to almost 0 within 2 night. Yesterday it was half way down, now tonight it’s almost broke. Yet I haven’t used it…

Am I missing something here or is this a bug that’s currently eating one of my rare materials for no apparent reason.

:confused:

Did you died ? Everytime you die, the items you carry lose a bit of their durability …

Oh yes I would have died. Didn’t realize that thanks very much!

How often does this occur and does this happen with any number of items in a smart stack? I haven’t been able to reproduce this so far.

Did it load eventually after that?

Nope, it just stuck. I had to restart the game.

may not be a 147 issue but when you remove gold alloy from the mixer its icon is wood and not alloy

actually its when you pick it up the icon changes to wood

its reflecting very hard and shows the material somewhere arround you. i think gold alloy is bugy texture cause of the high reflecting efects.

the specular in the current release is a bit out of control (too bright and doesn’t respect material proeprties the way the artist’s intended)

this is more what the gold looks now (and will do soon in live)

1 Like

oh, I was gonna comment on specular maps earlier, I wasn’t sure if I should or not, but you guys seem to have it under control (that gold is breath-stealing)