Release 147 - Report issues here

I encountered an issue regarding shelves.
It is diffucult to reproduce since I’m still not too sure what the cause of this bug is:

I have - two shelves aligned vertically. So far, everything good. Then I started placing Metamorphic Stone around it.
The result was the shelves still being there, but with one content item (in this case soil) placed within it as a solid game world item. This means this item was visible as if it was placed in the world, although it was stored on the shelf. The shelf itself was visible also, in between the containing item. In a clipping form, which means little parts were visible in between the stored item.

I will try and reproduce, but doesn’t work so far. I’m sure it is a bug.

Because he’s already posted it in two other places, and it’s an old known bug.

I have seen this to.

This is the bug concerning shelves and stored items. Is it new?
I believe it has to do with the stone and dirt wall behind it. Which actually is not a crafted wall.

It’s a known issue - it usually occurs when you first log in. If you move out of the area, and go back again, the stored items are returned back to their intended size.

I’ve had it occur on different wall types, both crafted and natural.

2 Likes

We should have a fix for this in the next update.

2 Likes

“Refined Metamorphic Rock Wall” doesn’t seem to stack (some crafted, some harvested from Elopor).

Gleam smart stack (with different colours inside) display as green gleam (in GUI), instead of the colour gleam that is in the first position.

I keep forgetting to report this small thing that doesn’t look right

There’s a gem on the iron chisel not sure if different chisels have the gem

Maybe the chisel model was made from a gem type chisel base?

While I was playing over the weekend I discovered when I went to use a selling plinth. When I put the item I wanted to buy in the cart at the bottom of the interface it did not prompt me to buy it the bottom bar remains gray. Not sure if this is a bug or me being noob, or if it specific the that certain plinth.

ok figured out glass. Thanks. (ludicrously expensive though)

As for the lock why would you place a lock on the inside of a door… or maybe I’m missing the point of the Lock? functionally what does it do. will it actually prevent someone else from opening the door? I have the same problem with torches. They just float off the side of the wall. The whole half block is pretty useless if you can only work with the side that touches the next full block and the mechanic for placing them is annoying. ok enough moving on…