Release 149 - Report issues here

That was the first thing I tried to do to fix it. It had no effect. Tried again this evening, still no effect. World regeneration has started breaking down everything else around this plot, yet it remains.

1 Like

not seeing any saved locations or my beacon from the sanctums warp’s E menu, or from any warp i build in game. the locations tab is blank.

new bug. drop more than one warp picker ammo on the totem… and all are consumed.
…I had 8…

Same thing happens to slingbows ammo

Accessing crafting tables and other machines crashes the game for me. The issue may have something to do with beacons. Right before the issue started I destroyed and then placed my beacon in a new spot. Accessing crafting tables on my new plot crashes the game. The game also crashes when accessing crafting tables and machines on a friends plot.

Any help would be much appreciated.

There is a known issue about this with instructions on what to try in the release notes. Please give this a try.

Replacing the crafting tables still crashed the game for me. However after crafting a new crafting table and accessing it I can now access all machines without crashing.

2 Likes

I have a similar issue related to game crashes when accessing machines or the inventory. When I try to break a workbench the block simply rebuild after they break. However I does not seem to happen if I access a special machine. I have a lot of smart stacks in my inventory, maybe it is somehow related to this. Really weird…

Unfortunately I cannot play the game any more. I hope this issue gets solved soon.

When people buy location markers, you cannot see the details of the location markers. Also, if you buy location markers from different stacks they all turn to the same location marker.

They do smart stack, but they should each contain the individual co-ordinates once you use them. Once they smart stacked and then you used them, did they all turn into the same warp location in your list?

Yes they do, only seems to happen when I buy them. I can craft a variety and they smart stack. However, when I buy them from the same place at the same time they all turn to the same location.

Is anyone else having this issue? When I equip an item it somehow immediately unequips. I’m sure most players are aware that switching between your hammer, torch and grappling hook whilst cave diving is a constant rotation between the 3 when mining. Having this “equip then immediately unequip” issue occur can cause you to fall off an edge at times when you had assumed you had equipped your grappling hook. So I’m just wandering if this bug/issue has already been identified and if devs require further assistance with screenshots etc to identify the source of this issue. cheers

1 Like

Are you experiencing any sort of lag when this issue occurs?

Equipping items can also be done via mouse wheel or by holding the Q and moving your mouse in the required direction… which method are you using to equip?

Apologies for not being more specific. Yes this occurs when equipping items from the mouse wheel only. I’d also like to mention that this only ever happens when I’m out on another planet scavenging/Mining for resources. I rarely have this issue when on my home planet. So this could be an issue of lag, though I’ve found that every planet other than my home planet is quite laggy, for me anyway.

Yea, that is annoying and it has almost killed me.

This happens with a controller also. I have to select both items I want only if I want to change one item in my hand.

When this happens, are you on a world/server that is geographically close to where you live?

@onebitknightly There are options available to switch from scrolling equipped items in both hands, to just one hand. Might be worth a try if you don’t like the 2 handed item switching.

1 Like

I will have to find that option. Sometimes it does one and something’s it does both, it is weird.

Should be this one …

1 Like

I usually travel to one of the US worlds. I’m in the Aus Region. I completely understand that latency could be the issue by travelling to these planets, however I do hope some kind of resolution to the issue can come out of this. In some cases this is a minor issue, though I’d consider it a Major issue when on hostile planets.