Release 149 - Report issues here

Please report all issues discovered in Release 149 in this thread.

Hi,
Since the update, the game has been unplayable for me. My Oortian just jump from place when i walk and i’m having a hard time just moving around. It’s like that since december 20, just before the update. Is it just a temporary problem or is there people playing without issues.
Thanks

All flowers on vulpto is missing textures (or color), they pitch black.

I had an issue where the portal connecting me to Nasharil, the planet i was previously on prior to logging out, wouldn’t open. I had no choice but to use the other warp conduits in the sanctum and spend 500 coins in order to warp me back to my home planet. This did give me the option to play however I hope i don’t have to keep using coins like this.

Missing portal connection when trying to warp

Anyone having network issue reply to the following thread:

Which world are you guys having trouble with?

we’re not having connection issues. There is an issue with warping. We are from Vena V

So you think the world is down?

The debug looks shows something about the ring world. Looks like you are going from AUS to USW which you might have a higher ping, Or the server is just missing.

I read a post where 2 others were having similar issues which is why i assumed the issue was more to do with servers than my connection. I did think that planets other than home planets were down based on those comments. It seems that the issue has been resolved for now though I am able to warp to other planets now.

anyone else crashing randomly or is it just me?

Just started creating my own mining system and this is what I see when I start heading back to where I had entered the mine. I assumed maybe lava had caused this bright light so I unequipped my torch, however it went completely dark. Are others having a similar issue? There was a bit of lag so that could also be a factor.

We are currently looking a serious issue to do with Warping which may be the underlying problem in many of these cases.

I put 20 damage crystals into a iron sling bow that was already loaded with 18 ammunition.

Upon loading my sling bow, it’s total ammunition went from 18 to 0 and my ammunition is gone from my inventory.

We’ve just pushed an update onto “live” which fixes an issue around warping which was crashing servers. If you were having connection issues, or any problem around warping please try again and let us know what happens.

When i sprint up stairs this happens and when i sprint down i hover over the stairs

I see world information through walls and other obstacles.

I died in lava and the restart point is in the same lava lake … died again …