Release 149 - Report issues here

This happens with a controller also. I have to select both items I want only if I want to change one item in my hand.

When this happens, are you on a world/server that is geographically close to where you live?

@onebitknightly There are options available to switch from scrolling equipped items in both hands, to just one hand. Might be worth a try if you donā€™t like the 2 handed item switching.

1 Like

I will have to find that option. Sometimes it does one and somethingā€™s it does both, it is weird.

Should be this one ā€¦

1 Like

I usually travel to one of the US worlds. Iā€™m in the Aus Region. I completely understand that latency could be the issue by travelling to these planets, however I do hope some kind of resolution to the issue can come out of this. In some cases this is a minor issue, though Iā€™d consider it a Major issue when on hostile planets.

It is not really an issue, I live in the central US and I traveled to Aus servers just two days ago and it was fine I didnā€™t notice a difference. I was swing and grappling off the bottom of a house on top of a mountain. No issues.

we are just trying to identify what could be leading to the ā€œequip then immediately unequipā€ an item issue. There are times when mining and this has occured for me and some other players also.

Can you record a video of the issue? and I can see if i can reproduce it.

1 Like

Great Idea! Iā€™ll do that!

Even with that setting, it clears one hand sometimes when I change items.

I keep seeing blocks floating inside walls when mining away at blocks. Itā€™s nothing major, just thought I would mention it if no one has already done so.

1 Like

When I stacked a metal smart stack onto another metal smart stack all the metals in the added smart stack were lost except for the one at the front (i lost like 45 gold and 20 silver :frowning:)

Are you sure they are gone? Mine stack fine.

This was the first time it happened to me. I was trying to open the stack menu for the added stack while already in the stack menu for the one I added it to.

I donā€™t know if someone mentioned it before or if you know this:
I have Iron and itā€™s displayed with a Hashtag. I canā€™t make the 8 Iron and 42 Iron (picture) into one stack of 50. Why? Itā€™s the same Iron. Same with Copper and sometimes other stuff too. Displayed with Hashtag and canā€™t put them together.
Sorry for my bad English.
Havenā€™t found any other bugs yet. Love this game. :smiley:

1 Like

i cant seem to use the warp wall thingy to go to solum iā€™m stuck in the starting area XD

Can you share a gist (or pastebin) of your game log?

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Turbulenz\Boundless\boundless_log.txt

i think i did this right? gist:376b1dc07bd82e24f547f5fee02a8b62

The game is failing to talk to the Boundless servers at all. This would suggest a Firewall, A/V or router are blocking the connection. Try tweaking these.