Release 149 - Report issues here

i have 200+ hours why would this be the issue now? before i got my friend said he was in our world solum and the game just crashed on him and he was having the same issue. said he qued 100 items in the work bench

The game is failing to talk to the Steam API. Please restart Steam and make sure itā€™s up to date.

just restated steam again iā€™m getting into the game just i canā€™t travel to my beacon on solum? maybe if i reset my modem and router?

Iā€™ve uninstalled reinstalled reset my router and modem. restarted my computer several times is solum just down my friend has the same issue he tweeted the twittter before he got off the computer. https://twitter.com/DoctaSassy/status/814695239051079680

Solumn is not down. I currently have no trouble traveling to any of the worlds and then back to Solumn where I primarily reside.

1 Like

After playing today for a few hours I noticed my PC time was a day ahead (I figure it has something to do with the new motherboard I just installed) so I forced windows to sync with a public time server again and went back into the game. Later I restarted the computer and when I went back to play again I couldnā€™t connect (sits at the screen trying to discover a server.)

I thought there was just a server issue but eventually I thought ā€œMaybe this game relies on my local PC time for whatever reasonā€¦ā€ so I set the clock back to where it was (one day in the future) and I could connect just fine again. So currently the only way I can play is if I force my computer time ahead 1 day. I am going to have to not play for some time so I can get the clock to sync again but I didnā€™t think this game would be relying on the local PC time at all since the only way you can play is by connecting to a public server.

Okay now it seems if I go back in the game and go through my warp the US East server crashesā€¦

The game disconnects me while mining silt blocks just below the surface. It has now happened three separate times. I click the reconnect button and it says error 25. I have to close steam and reconnect to resolve temporarily.

http://pastebin.com/y5zijMsJ

Karko if youā€™re playing on US East (Solum is the start planet), that was probably because of my issue. Every time I join the game the US East server crashes, I stopped trying to fix my issue about an hour or so agoā€¦

When I try to interact with anything, such as a crafting table or a trade, my game crashes every time. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the client, but it still crashes.

Can you try making a new crafting table and interacting with it? it may be an issue with your tables since the last update.

I did try making a new one, but still no luck. It crashes as soon as I interact with anything, but my beacon.

I made 2 warp location picker upgrade and loaded it up in my totem. The ammunition, however, showed up as only one. So, I lost the other one. It is nowhere to be found. I got only one warp out of 2 upgrades.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ this one is pretty unfortunate, especially for the high cost of the materials.

My game started working last night. Iā€™m not sure what happened, but it started letting me interact and trade again. =D

Pretty sure thatā€™s not how you are supposed to be walking down some stairs

Whereabouts is this location?

If youā€™re very near y=0 then the fog at this level is very, very, thick, and the way lighting interacts with the fog is that effectively the brighter the light is, the more densely, brightly lit the fog becomes, whilst in darkness the fog is effectively ā€˜not thereā€™ and see-through. In this case it looks a bit weird, but in general in means in the deep caves that the area around lights like gleam outcrops etc gives a nice thick fog effect around it.

yeah the ammo on slingbow and totem thing is a confirmed bug.

i mentioned this to james in-game the day before test was pushed to live but he didnā€™t seem to bothered :slight_smile:
Think itā€™s low on the priority list so just load ammo 20 at a time onto the slingbow and one at a time onto the totem

Do you remember what you were doing before it happened?