Release 153 - Report issues here

I think it’s an occasional bug. I had to restart the game to restore my hooks climb function after a few hours of use. No idea what caused the bug.

1 Like

I will give that a try but might even seems to start out not working :frowning:

So, I have restarted repeatedly. I have remapped, restarted and tried 5 different mapping combos… after I make the change I restart and I still get no working grapple. Its a bit of a bummer. I have to dig up to placed now :frowning:

I was hunting for dark blood just to make ruby tools (no luck)
So I used a bow and there was mountains all over the place so I used a grapple hook to get over
But sometimes the hook never hits the ground and just passes through the ground
Video upcoming
Then I found Wildstock and Spitters then killed them
I think I was shooting fast and I shot many times
Then looked at myself and my hand was not right

I did not get it to happen again as I just exited out when I made the videos

This is for the latest update - the one patched 15 minutes ago.

Not sure if the servers are back online yet but this is as far as i get:

fingers crossed servers are undergoing some serious resource regen to add those lovely new shards into the worlds :wink:

Try restarting the game, if that still fails try restarting Steam.

Done both at least 5 times :frowning:

Other people are in, so it’s definitely an issue with the new build on my set up, damn…

The game was being updated.
If its not working now exit steam with Steam->exit to make sure it exits fully. It can take a little while to propagate out but normally fully exiting steam and restarting forces it to recheck for a new update.

I’ve already received the update, i’m still just getting this after clicking:

Are you still stuck in this screen?

Unfortunately so, here’s a fresh screenshot, fresh restart of steam and boundless, even restarted my router:

1 Like

Just checked out Mac again. We were able to log in. Could you try reinstalling Boundless?

Which world were you in?

I was in Therka but it doesn’t even let me into the sanctum…

Redownloading - will let you know

Working after uninstall, reinstall!.

Thanks yota!

Awesome! but weird that you had to reinstall…

Hey, i didn’t break it, you did :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am more inclined to point the finger at Steam’s update system. :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the new compass :slight_smile: should i get my hopes up to stumble over a portal stone or not? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not in this update. We’d do a larger announcement when they’re in.