Release 154 - Report issues here

Maybe somebody said. Long names closing numbers

1 Like

And that response helps how? Yeah, thought so.

And I understand the situation has been resolved(I still haven’t found the post where they said it was fixed, but that’s me, will keep looking). I didn’t see the post where it was stated that the issue was fixed, so I apologize if anyone has become confused by my statement. I am glad that the issue was fixed and that warping is cheaper now, that definitely opens a lot of warps.

It helps by giving guidelines to a healthy communication, sometimes we get blinded by anger, and not notice our own bad doings. From your two previous responses, you were defending a point of view based on misinterpretations.

Since the expansion of the game is at it’s core right now, it’s important we make sure to provide truthful information while writing, and if we’re not sure, it’s okay to say and advise people, so they can take it with a grain of salt.

You are wrong there, it doesn’t help. All that type of comment does is put people in the defensive and give them a bad taste of the community. Had I been a new player and saw that, I would start to think negatively of the community. Asking myself why someone has to go and be that overly critical instead of offering useful and friendly advice along the grounds of, “it was a glitch, it was fixed, here is a link to how the system is suppose to work.” So then that person can respond, “oh, thank you so much. I am glad the issue was resolved and the warping cost system was changed to be more friendly.” But no, that’s not what happened now is it? Anyway, lets just drop it. I was corrected, the post where the new warping cost has been linked so it’s easy to find, and it has been made clear that warping cost have been fixed to facilitate warping. Which is all very good.

This thread is for reports of bugs, not arguments. Keep it formal please and carry on. @Dzchan94 and @UmbraVictus

4 Likes

My bugs:

Still getting hit for 4k+ damage from doors.

Grapple occasionally has no effect even though all the graphics including the line are active and connected. R/F do nothing and I can walk as normal with no resistance. Right and Left hand also still behave very differently to each other.

All of my furnace created items still don’t non-smart-stack together when made in different furnaces. They do however non-smart-stack if left in a smart-stack for a few days. Guess it’s not love at first sight or something…

If you dig a 1 block wide vertical hole down from the surface on a moon/ring planet with fog (Vulpto) all the way down to the lava, the yellow fog at lava level does crazy things, it’s fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know if somebody said this already. The plot number when adding or deleting plots remains at 61/123 in the HUD. In the inventory it says 92/123 which must be the right number of plots I used. I don’t know why it stopped counting.

EDIT: After restarting the game it remains at 92 in the hud when I add new plots or delete them.

ANOTHER ISSUE:
I had 2000HP and saw a high tier Spitter coming (which hits you with 2000). I used a Healing Brew and the Spiiter hit me at the same time. Well, I died and the Healing Brew is gone. I think this shouldn’t be possible.

Hello, I don’t know if it’s a bug or not.

But the refined rocks, seem to use the shovel as the correct tool and not the hammer.

I noticed gleam lanterns break fastest with a shovel as well(only 4 hits).

The shovel is the default tool for breaking all blocks, as such a lot of blocks which haven’t been matched to a correct tool (refined rocks, gleam lanterns, pipes, machines) use a shovel. I believe it’s a known problem but am not certain!

I kind of like that the shovel breaks crafted blocks whether it was planned or not.

If you think about it you’ve got a bit more luck re using a brick or a window if you tried to remove it with a shovel than a big rock-breaking hammer :grin:

In that case it’s better to remove it with some surgical precision tools :slight_smile:

Thank you, I have started playing this week, so I’m still new and unknowledgeable about many things

anyone has the problem with the snaping mouse? it is so hard if you try to jump around in a cave and your mouse goes crazy …:smiley:

@suemfr, I only have this happen when I experience lag. I just attribute this to the client getting out of sync with the server.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been brought up before or not. Certain blocks (mostly refined blocks) don’t grant any form of experience when breaking. Is this intentional?

@UmbraVictus, I believe this is because they are crafted blocks. I don’t think it is supposed to grant experience towards miner.

I was thinking they should give for building lol

I wasn’t sure if this was just a 154 bug so decided to post a thread.

I am currently in Sanctum, I go into settings, then control options and press “Mini Map Zoom” - and the game crashes. I did restart Steam to ensure I was on the most current build.

I was able to reproduce the exact same crash every single time so hopefully someone else can confirm.

@AnnieGYG,
This is a known bug.