Release 154 - Report issues here

In that case it’s better to remove it with some surgical precision tools :slight_smile:

Thank you, I have started playing this week, so I’m still new and unknowledgeable about many things

anyone has the problem with the snaping mouse? it is so hard if you try to jump around in a cave and your mouse goes crazy …:smiley:

@suemfr, I only have this happen when I experience lag. I just attribute this to the client getting out of sync with the server.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been brought up before or not. Certain blocks (mostly refined blocks) don’t grant any form of experience when breaking. Is this intentional?

@UmbraVictus, I believe this is because they are crafted blocks. I don’t think it is supposed to grant experience towards miner.

I was thinking they should give for building lol

I wasn’t sure if this was just a 154 bug so decided to post a thread.

I am currently in Sanctum, I go into settings, then control options and press “Mini Map Zoom” - and the game crashes. I did restart Steam to ensure I was on the most current build.

I was able to reproduce the exact same crash every single time so hopefully someone else can confirm.

@AnnieGYG,
This is a known bug.

Thanks, are you able to point me to where the known bugs list is so I don’t make the same mistake again? I couldn’t find this one reported when searching “Mini Map” and it wasn’t on the 154 release thread known issues.

If you’re unable to find anything using the search function, it’s worth posting bugs again, just in case it hadn’t actually been added to the devs in-house bug list previously for whatever reason.

1 Like

My apologies, I had seen this as a known issue in another thread but for some reason I cannot find it now. Another user had said this was a known bug that had resurfaced. Though now I cannot find it lol. I remeber I even went in to the game to try this to see what happened and it did crash for me as well.

It is known: Release 153 - Report issues here

Wouldn’t come up in a search though really so no harm in reminding!

2 Likes

Strange. We’ll take another look at the issue. In the meatime, we checked out the area and it looks like you have built something since then.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this. It wasn’t obvious at first, but closing the menu does show an increase in crafting progession afterwards.

Okay, found the bug. I was using the wrong position for the IsInsideBeacon check. It was always checking with y=0. Should be fixed in the next update. Thanks for your persistence with this!

3 Likes

We can’t reproduce this. Is it happening with all items or specific items? Were you able to use your right hand during those moments?

Do you have any location examples of the beacons that are not appearing on the compass?

In regards to your comment about landmarks on the compass, are you making sure that you are selecting Set Landmark on the Locations tab?

Not sure what you mean here. Are you receiving damage by opening doors?

If I understand what you’re saying here, the grappling hook isn’t appearing, is that correct?

If you can list some specific example of items and furnaces, that would be great.

Do you have a screenshot or video of this?

Do you have some screenshots for us to look at so that we could a take a look?

It’s possible that you might have used the Healing Brew just before the attack made contact. Do you remember if that was the case?