Release 154 - Report issues here

So if I stand too close to a door and try to open or close it I will get stuck. Sometimes I just get stuck without even interacting with it.

Then if I open/close the door once stuck I get hit for over 4k damage.

Saying the opposite - I see the grapple hooks, graphics all work as usual but the mechanics have no effect.

Furnace wise I’m seeing this with 4 different iron furnaces, and it affects all items (metal, glue,glass etc)

Will post the screenshot of fog at some point when I next go back!

Yeah, with every restart of the game the number is updated to the actual number of used plots.
I now have 110/125 plots used.

Here you see that I add some plots and delete some plots and the number is stuck at 111/125 plots. It’s just an HUD bug. The number in the inventory is right and shows the exact number of used plots.

Well, I really thought I had seen that the HP bar got filled before the Spitter shot. But I really don’t know. I just know that one brew is gone. This is really a real coincidence and will not happen so often. I never had the chance to try it again. :smiley:

I see exactly the same plot HUD bug :blush:

When you say that the mechanics have no effect, what do you mean by that? For example, is the swinging not working correctly, or is it something else?

For the furnace problem, if you can list steps to reproduce, then we can try and replicate the issue on our end.

Thanks for the screenshots, a bug has been logged.

1 Like

My own beacons don’t show up on the compass unless I am standing right on it, traveled to a number of worlds and they never show up. This pic is looking in the direction of one of my beacons, it doesn’t show up unless I get like a few units closer.

The same happens with another beacon that I have just to the left of that, unless I am in a specific distance. Even then I need to spin for it to show up. It’s like the compass doesn’t update itself while I am looking in the direction if that makes any sense. that beacon is in Berlyn at -1706, 63, -310. My other beacon is also in Berlyn at -1731, 65, -259.

As it stands besides being right on top of them, I can only see them on my compass when I get a certain distance to them (it varies) and do a spin to “refresh” the beacon in that direction. However this doesn’t happen with other peoples beacons or characters. They all show up perfectly.

I misunderstood how the system initially worked, but then figured it out. Had a little trouble with it not activating the right landmark, but then figured out what was wrong there.

Thanks for the screenshot and detailed explanation. We’ll take a look at it as we need to try and find out what’s causing the issue.

So when the grapple hook hits a surface, most times once it’s attached i’ll immediately feel resistance whilst walking and depending on my position i might start lifting off the ground. R/F keys will then work to operate the grapple.

Sometimes, none of that will happen after the hook has attached. Except graphically the grapple line will still follow me around and i can see the hook it’s attached to, in the surface.

Furnace problem:

1. Stick some ore in Iron Furnace #1
  2. Stick some ore in Iron Furnace #2
  3. Take finished metal out of both furnaces.
  4. They will now smart stack, but they won’t non-smart-stack with each other.
  5. Leave them in a smart stack in a storage unit for a few days to get all cozy.
  6. They will now non-smart-stack like the best of friends.
  7. Rinse and repeat.
3 Likes

From reading the description above, are you saying that you feel no resistance and that you can’t go up or down with the grappling hook?

Thanks for the information. If it does take a few days, then we probably won’t see the results immediately.

Yep, it’s like I never fired the grapple hook but all the graphics/animations act as if it’s connected.

It takes a few days usually but I guess you could find that a server restart is maybe what allows the stacks to combine? One thing I can think of that would coincide time wise.

I’ts not really a new bug. I posted this some time ago.

There has been several times that I have been out mining and got shot from a spitter that the compass didn’t pick up. It seems with the spitter they need to be closer to you than the wildlife before they show up on the compass.

Yes, you did post it previously, although at the time we couldn’t really reproduce it. Did you have any other users’ beacons near your own by any chance?

Was it a particular type of spitter?

I didn’t even pay that much attention. If it happens again I will pay closer attention.

Not really sure about how near but it’s at the Therka market.
So yeah there’s loads of other users beacons :slight_smile:

It only happens there though, my beacon on Vulpto does show all the time.
There’s almost no other beacons on that planet so It could be about the density of beacons?

Player not showing up on compass.
Therka market.

1 Like

Haha @Tillweed, love it.

1 Like

Just wanted to bump the old report that sometimes plots do not remove when the beacon is destroyed. It seems if you place a beacon several times inside the same plot, the plot becomes locked even after all beacons are removed.
Relevant image attached. COMPLETELY EMPTY plot, no hidden beacons here! Plot location Elopor [-2009, 129, -337]

1 Like

I think I saw this last night and not completely sure I got my plots back either, pretty sure I’ve now “used” more plots than I actually am…