Release 154 - Report issues here

Out of interest, how many players were there? was it just 4, or were there more players out of shot?

Thanks for the screenshot, it clearly shows that no control beacon block is present. Weā€™ve added this information to our database to have a look at.

It was we 4, as far i could see.

I canā€™t confirm this but the latest update seems to have limited how far i can look up and down a bit?

I have one plot on berlyn I cant get rid of and one on elopor I cant claim. Both locations have had several beacon changes.

It might be hard to show this off in image form, but do you have screenshots demonstrating this?

Do you have screenshots of the plots in question?

1 Like

Not really, only could if i had a before an after I think.

Just feels like when iā€™m on the edge of a hole looking down or looking up in the sky there is an non-targetable/reachable area that wasnā€™t there before, or was smaller.

You can kind of see what I mean here:

https://sendvid.com/c0av6mmf

Thereā€™s a large circle I canā€™t reach in the middle.

Yes. Just got to work so will poste them later today.

Iā€™ve asked some of the team about it. Thereā€™s actually a long technical answer to this, but hereā€™s the short version. This was partly done to stop players shooting projectiles straight up into the air so that it doesnā€™t land on them.

1 Like

Ah, got it.

If my vote counts, i preferred being able to look down further :stuck_out_tongue:

It also means thereā€™s a planet in the sky I canā€™t target (unless thatā€™s another reason why it was done)

So since the grapple hook properties seem to be in now (my iron hook is pathetic now :stuck_out_tongue:)

Iā€™m taking the plunge, 10 gold grapples coming up, they better be good! (looking at you @yota and @luke-turbulenz :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

Gold ones have a different experience now! :open_mouth:

I will let you know what I think when theyā€™re done :wink:

I love my silver hooks. They have an arc but moove you quite fast!

2 Likes