Release 156 - Report issues here

We currently have this listed as a known issue where some of the options are cut off at the top and bottom, so we will look to resolve this.

We currently have this as a known issue. We will look to resolve this.

We’ve push a minor update that should hopefully fix the known crash bug.

It’s actually a particle effect used in the sanctum, but it’s been taken as a placeholder until we get the proper effect. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That definitely looks like an unusual effect. Thanks, we’ve logged a bug.

Thanks for the diagram, but would it possible to get a screenshot so that we see what the problem looks like in the game.

Can you provide the exact coordinates so that we can take a look?

Hi @AnnieGYG good find! I just found that all players with an uppercase letter in their name will see this. It will be fixed in the next release.

1 Like

Yeah sorry about that.

Coords: 1391 1096 on solum

It is other flowers to, here is a part of my path after release, flowers have jumped in from the grass and i cant move them back.

I cant select them with my tools.

Yes, the letters, they was gone, but back now…:slight_smile:

Edit:
Gone again. Looks like they come and go.

Thanks. Just to confirm, are those X, Y coordinates or X, Z coordinates?

That flower mesh appears to be offset. The red and brown are the same one but tinted differently.

1 Like

Yes, could be, i try later if i can find the box for them.

Edit:
Yes i found some of the boxes, they are in different directions and distance (0 to 2 blocks away).

Thanks for the extra information, we have logged a bug. In the meantime, we have had a closer look at the issue and discovered that the bounding boxes for the flowers are there, they are just not in the same positions as the flowers themselves. As a workaround, if you focus on the areas nearby, you should be able to locate the boxes and hit them to mine the flowers.

2 Likes

yeah it is in dragons watch

Got stuck running into this type of setting. Had to return to Sancturn to get out, jumping or dashing, didn’t help

I been getting stuck in the blocks slopped on 1 side \ aswell each time iv has to break the block to get out or port

Turns out that I am an idiot. No bug, everything is fine

When i open my buyplint where i try to buy wood,

i saw a hammer.

1 Like

I experience lags and ping jumps since the new update happened. I had it before but I would have slow network message with 1-3k ms a few times over 2-3 hours of playing plus more regular acceptable jumps to 300-500 ms.

Last 2 days I see 3, 6, 9 and even 12k ms jumps and they persist for minutes to the point I am forced to close the game (it also crashed a few times).