Release 156 - Report issues here

Please report all issues discovered in Release 156 in this thread.

1 Like

Some flowers appear to have learnt how to hover (outside a beacon) - and some have migrated from my garden onto my path (inside my beacon). Seems to be the same type of flower in both cases.

(also like Heureka below I cannot harvest the hovering flowers)

1 Like

I cant harvest some of the flowers.

1 Like

My radial pointers are gone…

This is suppose to disappear after harvest right? So far it stays until the corpse despawns… for me at least.

A lot of slow network and rubber-banding now, have not seen this for a long time.

Tried to change download-rate, but couldent scroll down the screen to see it.

The particle effect is not showing up on the mobs you kill even if they have loot.

Edit: Its there But SUPPPPER hard to see

for a new player i would think they would not even know you could loot them with out some word indicator or easier to see effect, this screenshot is at night during the day it’s almost non existent :cry:

Game menus seem to be cropped at the top and bottom as well, so some information visibility is lost. The Game options menu should scroll, but it doesn’t. You’re just about able to get to the Chunk Download Rate option if you change your interface scale.

Level 1 Cuttletrunks occasionally drop their goodies as they die (using an unmodified iron slingbow, this is within 2 hits). Edit: This also triggers the known crashing bug

It’s a placeholder and will be replaced by someone with more than zero artistic talent.

6 Likes

Uh-oh… I hope someone didn’t feel proud that they were being artistic… you just deflated that balloon :laughing:

4 Likes

haha, I am guessing he’s talking about himself there :wink:

1 Like

Sometimes when placing an Amethyst torch the VFX persist to the next torch in the stack…

Only tried this with Amethyst so far.

Not sure if this is fixed but here’s a small bug that has to do with the new gui there’s a info bar on the machines when you hover over but when a player stands over the crosshair with the machine the bar takes the player hp

(Found on the testing version when new gui was added and was done on a door with lots of players all over the place)

Not sure if this has anything to do with 156, but there are 2 blocks claimed, that are independent of a beacon.

This is in Dragons Watch

Are the animals no longer dropping items? I’ve killed like thirty and got nothing for my trouble

Did you hit their bodies with a tool to get the drops?

(All mine seemed to drop their items just fine when I hit them - the only thing was the “glow” persisted even after I had cleared the bodies which meant a lot of ground hitting to double check a pile of 5 bodies, I was expecting the “glow” to disappear once I’d got the goods)

1 Like

No I didn’t. Just got on and started playing, was used to seeing them drop the loot. Didn’t think I still had to hit them after they are already dead, seems like over kill. But I will do it now that I know. Thanks for the info.

Was it just that flower or does it affect other flowers too?

Do you mean the letters on the radial menus or something else?