Release 157 - Report issues here

here’s the plinth

and coordinates

Ah, you meant the Buying Plinth rather than the Selling Plinth.

yes, I corrected that a few posts earlier ;p
Annie said selling plinth, which I missed first. :blush:

Yes, sorry, I was confusing your post with @AnnieGYG. I wanted to ask @AnnieGYG to check if it was indeed a Selling Plinth or if it was a Buying Plinth in this instance.

yeah got a bit confused in a process myself - she has an issue with a selling one, I do with a buying one; same button problem though

I’m still getting a frustrating amount of rubber banding.

Leads to a lot of hopper/fall damage deaths as well as loads of missed/wasted slingbow crystals on cuttletrunks.

Also means cuttletrunk/spitter hits are very hard to judge and often by the time i see a “bullet” launching, it’s already hit me, so too late to dodge.

Too frustrating to play to be honest. Waiting for my first 250 oort shards to craft and will set up my own portal to test it out. After that, I don’t see myself playing until rubberbanding is fixed or guilds come in…

Portals themselves are great, have tried a few and accidentally walked through a few and the transition is seamless.

Would be nice to have a better graphic on portals without the “distortion” graphics option enabled, as you can literally stumble through one without noticing!

Rubberbanding is an issue with your connection, I always played youtube videos or music during playing boundless and was suffering too. The moment I stopped doing this I no longer had issues with rubberbanding. Only a few here and there when I travel to servers which are very far away from my place. :slight_smile:

It’s not just my connection, it’s an ongoing issue that I’ve discussed several times with the devs. I don’t run anything in the background when I play boundless either :blush:

That’s odd then. I don’t have an issue myself at all, did you find a reason yet?

Not really, but based on other users experiences it seems to only be an issue with some WiFi/Bluetooth peripheral setups (where packet loss is naturally higher anyway)

Edit: I guess yeah technically it is an issue with my connection but I’m not alone :yum: boundless just needs more packet optimization to accommodate for people playing on mobile setups, as there are lots in the casual market

@vdragon Mine is defo a selling plinth, here’s the offending plinth selling dark blood with the stuck coins in Therka market (all the other plinths appear to be working fine that I’ve sold things from)

When I go into the options menu I can only turn options up but not down.
Example: my sound affects volume is at 7 I turned it up to 8 but cant go back down to 7. Its this way with all of the adjustable options. This is espeshaly difficult when it comes to graphical options as I like to turn them down in populatid areas. Is it just me or is anyone els experiencing this?

It’s currently listed as a known issue, but we have a fix for this in the next update.

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks!

In the meantime, if you continue clicking on the right arrow for something like the master volume option, you can go from 10 to 0 as a workaround. This will also work for the graphical options.

1 Like

Sweet! I was afraid to take them any higher as I thought I might get stuck at max. Thanks for letting me know!

in addition to this … once you place the shards in the portal slot, you can’t open a smart stack at all on that portal/inventory screen, even after leaving the menu and coming back to it.

Tools need some additional aligning on wood shelves…

Gem hammers fit fine on the top shelf, but are inside the shelf on the lower one… (not tried other gem tool types)

Iron and copper tools are too low on the shelf…

Silver hammers are a little too high on the shelf…

My 2 portals are a fair distance at the other end of my build, but I receive the "welcome to … " message from here…

Buying plinth doesn’t keep the same purchasing item inside that is displayed outside…

This seems to be because I moved the items around in my inventory and the plinth is referencing the physical location in the inventory and not the item itself.

1 Like

possible bug
Trying to build a warp from vulpto to dragons watch on solum with a waterfall behind it. It dosent let me power it from the vulpto side and when I power it from the solum the portal comes out backwards into the falls insted of away from them. the portal on the vulpto side is black and non functional. I did it twice with the same results both times. I will leave it up for awhile so you can test it

I often get stuck inside blocks,

sometimes it’s the trunk walls i use in my builds, where I’m standing in the middle of my wall, because i hit the collission of the wall from the top of my stairs, instead of falling down, im walking on the top of the walls

other times, on Vulpto as im mining trees down it happens then as well. if 2 walls are on top of each other i can sometimes jump onto the bottom one and then onto the top one

as far as i can tell this only happens when i jump from the inside of the blocks, the wall taking up the far half, with the blank space towards where i am.