Release 157 - Report issues here

We haven’t been able to reproduce this so far. This is what I did. Can you confirm if the actions were similar to what you have carried out?

1. A player purchases a few items from the Selling Plinth.
  2. Another player who owns the Selling Plinth interacts with it and opens the Price List tab.
  3. The player clicks on the Set Price option and raises or lowers the price.
  4. Then the player opens the Plinth Budget and clicks on the Coin option below the section entitled ‘Coin in Selling Plinth’

Presumably when you clicked on this, the input box doesn’t open?

Did you try to load the game when you were currently logged into Steam at the time? If so, you might have to restart Steam before you get the latest version. Give it another go when the next update is released.

The bug with the unresponsive left arrows is currently listed as a known issue, but we have a fix for this coming in the next update.

I’m sorry it was actually a buying plinth in my case. I had coal set to buy and I changed price and after that I wanted to lower budget as well. No one has sold anything to me on this plinth yet - so for me it was like this:

1. I set coal as a product I want to buy via my buying plinth.
  2. The next day I come back and change price I offer.
  3. A moment later I try to move part of the money from plinth budget to my inventory.
    And that’s when the input box fails to open, yes.

This is happening for me as well whenever I am in the vicinity of an active portal. It always displays “welcome to” whatever world the portal leads too. Happens on all planets for me, not just at PixelGate on Solum.

I’m stumped as well since every other selling plinth works just fine. I’ll try and list everything I did with it over the period of 4-5 days.

1. Place dark blood in the plinth in 1 stack
  2. set item price
    (possibly took some dark blood out)
    (possibly add a few more dark bloods to stack)
  3. nothing sold so I changed the price
    (possibly added some dark blood to stack)
  4. player purchased some dark blood
    (possibly changed the price)
    (possibly added some dark blood to stack)
  5. tried to retrieve the coins but the coin in the plinth is not selectable.

The things in brackets are things I really can’t be sure about since I often take stuff out and add stuff to all the plinths but I thought I try and add everything I think I’ve done.

Do you have a screenshot of the plinth in question?

If it’s just the one plinth then would you be able to provide coordinates so that I or another developer can take a look at it? Thanks.

just happened to me - my portals are on a bridge on Therka - 1 leads to Munteen and the other to Solum; as I started climbing the bridge stairs I got messages: welcome to Munteen and welcome to Solum

1 Like

here’s the plinth

and coordinates

Ah, you meant the Buying Plinth rather than the Selling Plinth.

yes, I corrected that a few posts earlier ;p
Annie said selling plinth, which I missed first. :blush:

Yes, sorry, I was confusing your post with @AnnieGYG. I wanted to ask @AnnieGYG to check if it was indeed a Selling Plinth or if it was a Buying Plinth in this instance.

yeah got a bit confused in a process myself - she has an issue with a selling one, I do with a buying one; same button problem though

I’m still getting a frustrating amount of rubber banding.

Leads to a lot of hopper/fall damage deaths as well as loads of missed/wasted slingbow crystals on cuttletrunks.

Also means cuttletrunk/spitter hits are very hard to judge and often by the time i see a “bullet” launching, it’s already hit me, so too late to dodge.

Too frustrating to play to be honest. Waiting for my first 250 oort shards to craft and will set up my own portal to test it out. After that, I don’t see myself playing until rubberbanding is fixed or guilds come in…

Portals themselves are great, have tried a few and accidentally walked through a few and the transition is seamless.

Would be nice to have a better graphic on portals without the “distortion” graphics option enabled, as you can literally stumble through one without noticing!

Rubberbanding is an issue with your connection, I always played youtube videos or music during playing boundless and was suffering too. The moment I stopped doing this I no longer had issues with rubberbanding. Only a few here and there when I travel to servers which are very far away from my place. :slight_smile:

It’s not just my connection, it’s an ongoing issue that I’ve discussed several times with the devs. I don’t run anything in the background when I play boundless either :blush:

That’s odd then. I don’t have an issue myself at all, did you find a reason yet?

Not really, but based on other users experiences it seems to only be an issue with some WiFi/Bluetooth peripheral setups (where packet loss is naturally higher anyway)

Edit: I guess yeah technically it is an issue with my connection but I’m not alone :yum: boundless just needs more packet optimization to accommodate for people playing on mobile setups, as there are lots in the casual market

@vdragon Mine is defo a selling plinth, here’s the offending plinth selling dark blood with the stuck coins in Therka market (all the other plinths appear to be working fine that I’ve sold things from)

When I go into the options menu I can only turn options up but not down.
Example: my sound affects volume is at 7 I turned it up to 8 but cant go back down to 7. Its this way with all of the adjustable options. This is espeshaly difficult when it comes to graphical options as I like to turn them down in populatid areas. Is it just me or is anyone els experiencing this?

It’s currently listed as a known issue, but we have a fix for this in the next update.

1 Like