Release 157 - Report issues here

by close, do you mean like 100 blocks around? or further?

Not sure when this started, but I canā€™t see the bottom selection in my menu. It wonā€™t scroll down far enough. Iā€™ve noticed this in the settings menu and graphics.

2 Likes

Just one. My first source portal that is. Therka 181, x, 669.

Off the top of my head, about 32 maybe?

We currently have this listed as a known issue.

Other portals, it is always there on Therka Portal Hub it always says welcome to munteen

all info here on this bug

see the blue bar? itā€™s taking @Havok40kā€™s hp also I think machines donā€™t work on this bug just doors

Portal tokens show the server reference, not the in-game planet nameā€¦

1 Like

display of items corrupted in a smart stack in my crafting table

noticed first a few days ago - only in the particular crafting table and only when smart stacks are placed in first 2 right slots of the tableā€™s ingredients section (as seen below); I moved the table 1 block up today but the glitch is still there

also only the 2 right slots in the middle row of a smart stack window are corrupted

The ā€œHome Beaconā€ location changes automatically to the last beacon placed, is it supposed to do that?

I know it can be updated by standing next to your main home beacon and selecting update, but I thought the idea was to get you ā€œhomeā€ as in your main base location if you got stranded? Right now it means you would still be stranded on that same planet if you happen to have placed a beacon down and then realised youā€™re not prepared enough.

My last beacons placed were on market stalls on a US server so already, if for example I wanted to port to home from being stranded on Munteen, it wouldnā€™t take me ā€œhomeā€ to Therka, the cost would be to a US server.

(Thanks James :slight_smile: )

If you could confirm something

The expected behaviour is: The first time youā€™re home location is ā€˜savedā€™ it should persist until you manually press ā€˜updateā€™ on the home location, the way a location getā€™s saved is when you manually press ā€˜updateā€™ on the home location, or when the first beacon is placed ā€˜after the updateā€™ ie:

1. You played the game after the update, and went to a beacon you have permissions for and pressed ā€˜updateā€™ on the home location, from this point on placing beacons should have no effect on your home location
  2. You played the game after the update, and you placed a new beacon which will have updated your home location to that beacon (regardless of how many beacons you had placed prior to the update), from this point on placing beacons should have no effect on your home location.

If that isnā€™t what happened, and youā€™re saying placing a beacon each time ā€˜after the updateā€™ it is actually updating your home location, then it sounds like thereā€™s a bug somehow, though the code here is really trivial, so unless thereā€™s an obvious oversightā€¦

Doors between plot and non plots do not work as a single unit.

Yeah, itā€™s number 2 thatā€™s happened, so itā€™s just a patch legacy thing for older players, new players will get their first one as home, awesome, thanks for confirming! I was a bit worried about new guys for a sec there.

I have some coins stuck in a selling plinth and I canā€™t retrieve them.

(I may have changed the set price for the item before I tried to retrieve them but I canā€™t honestly remember.)

Itā€™s just one plinth selling Dark Blood that is bugged, the rest of the plinths work fine.

1 Like

I have the same problem actually. Wanted to lower my selling plinth budget and couldnt get the money. The type-amount window doesnā€™t open upon clicking on the coin symbol.

Thanks for the information, we have logged a bug.

Havenā€™t been on boundless in a few weeks/updates.

Just tried to launch it after it updated - I just get the boundless icon in my dock and nothing else. Application is unresponsive and I donā€™t see a window, just a spinning beachball for a little bit.

Wasnā€™t fixed until I uninstalled/reinstalled.

Edit: hereā€™s the second one, the left arrows donā€™t work on my graphic settings in the gui. Have to cycle through the right arrows.

Thanks for the updated information from the previous information, we have logged a bug. As you said here, it doesnā€™t work on the machines, but we can see that it happens with the doors.

Thanks for the report, weā€™ve logged the issue.

I had a chat with one of the developers, and it was mentioned that itā€™s currently working as designed. So you may want to add an extra plot to get both doors opening and closing at the same time, or you could move the extra door inside the beacon instead.