Release 157 - Report issues here

Good to know. Thanks!

In the meantime, if you continue clicking on the right arrow for something like the master volume option, you can go from 10 to 0 as a workaround. This will also work for the graphical options.

1 Like

Sweet! I was afraid to take them any higher as I thought I might get stuck at max. Thanks for letting me know!

in addition to this … once you place the shards in the portal slot, you can’t open a smart stack at all on that portal/inventory screen, even after leaving the menu and coming back to it.

Tools need some additional aligning on wood shelves…

Gem hammers fit fine on the top shelf, but are inside the shelf on the lower one… (not tried other gem tool types)

Iron and copper tools are too low on the shelf…

Silver hammers are a little too high on the shelf…

My 2 portals are a fair distance at the other end of my build, but I receive the "welcome to … " message from here…

Buying plinth doesn’t keep the same purchasing item inside that is displayed outside…

This seems to be because I moved the items around in my inventory and the plinth is referencing the physical location in the inventory and not the item itself.

1 Like

possible bug
Trying to build a warp from vulpto to dragons watch on solum with a waterfall behind it. It dosent let me power it from the vulpto side and when I power it from the solum the portal comes out backwards into the falls insted of away from them. the portal on the vulpto side is black and non functional. I did it twice with the same results both times. I will leave it up for awhile so you can test it

I often get stuck inside blocks,

sometimes it’s the trunk walls i use in my builds, where I’m standing in the middle of my wall, because i hit the collission of the wall from the top of my stairs, instead of falling down, im walking on the top of the walls

other times, on Vulpto as im mining trees down it happens then as well. if 2 walls are on top of each other i can sometimes jump onto the bottom one and then onto the top one

as far as i can tell this only happens when i jump from the inside of the blocks, the wall taking up the far half, with the blank space towards where i am.