Release 159 - Report issues here

Mé too, no levelling after more than 1000 blocks digged out. I am lvl 27. the progress bar is also missing.

I cotinue to get error 25 when reloading the world. A pc reset does not help.

Last action was save of current location…followed by that crash when i closed the inventory…then no chance to get back into the game

Can confirm all tools are broken and do all blocks equally.

And the torch sound, eek, I’m not normally one to complain about cosmetic stuff but it’s highly irritating on the ears, and I think it blocks out the music.

Servers still down?
Can’t load the patch over steam

Make sure you’ve restarted Steam. Else it’ll not know about the updated version.

Hey James, I restarted the steam client already and also tried to delete Boundless and load again but i still get the same message.

here is a picture of it.

sorry bad pic, have 2 monitors on it ^^

Error says following: “Content file restricted”

I’m not sure the issue. But I would try uninstalling Boundless, making sure that Boundless has been fully deleted (check the Boundless folder in your Steam directory) is fully gone, then reinstall the game.

Hey, thanks for the advice, it didnt work but after this i saw the boundless.exe is marked as a virus in !Avast Antivirus, i just recovered the exe from there and now it works again.

3 Likes

We really need to get the game white listed. Avast has done this to a few players now. :confused:

5 Likes

Running through portals either causes damage, or glitches the Health part of the HUD. i heal 482 damage, then take 482 damage. (i do not remember if i had 482 health lost when i ran through the portal)

Whenever going to a new server now, I get a constant lag blip where everything freezes up for a split second. If I leave it for about a minute or so, it goes away.

I had noticed that lava now flows and that it’s path update time seems to coincide with the lag blips, so could possibly be related.

2 Likes

I’m also getting this lag blip when joining a server. Didn’t notice the lava at all in my case.

@james Are the devs working on a fix for the Mining experience bug? It’s disheartening to do a bunch of mining without any experience.

The people over at the settlement with me, Skippy, Danbeforetime, and all the others, have been having problems around 8:30. Specifically on Solum. I was on Epsilo with no problems, came back to test if it was Server Specific, so i came back.

whenever someone tried creating a beacon removal tool (which was not one of the things i could craft, even though i didn’t have one with me) or use a plinth, it crashed. at the same time. for all of us. (we had a group of about 5 people)

I was just at Havok40k’s portal hub on Berlyn, Serpens Worcelli to try and sell some Oort Shards, but the Buying Plinth wouldn’t accept them. First try they went in the sell slot, buy wouldn’t sell. Second time I couldn’t grab/move the Oort Shards in my inventory while I had the Selling Plinth open.

I’ll check it out, but it should have had 500c in it.

I saw that in the plinth, 500c. I’ve never sold to a plinth before, so maybe I’m misunderstanding the function there. shrugs

Maybe try again?