Release 159: Resources, Cuttletrunks, and Statributes!

Love that! Good job dev team! <3

4 Likes

So excited to try this out!

1 Like

Aren’t we getting at least a little bit information of what exactly has changed :D?
“What is more and what is less?”

3 Likes

This is an issue??? I considered it more of a feature… it can be quite helpful to know that there is a portal nearby without having to do an exhaustive search ^^

2 Likes

The way it’s phrased is pretty confusing until you understand what’s going on, though :stuck_out_tongue:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Release 159 - Report issues here

Thanks for constantly re balancing the game to try new stuff out :slight_smile:

1 Like

No it’s not an issue. But it’s a legacy message triggered when the client connects to another world.

It should be presented as:

1. A compass enhancement to include nearby Portals.
  2. The official World welcome message (as seen in the PSX trailer).

It’s legacy.

6 Likes

Love the changes in healing items:

Raw Meat: -200
Raw Starberry: +50
Cooked Starberry: +200
Cooked meat: +300
Healing Brew: +1200

And is this intended? Now inky plants take more than 1 hit to break.

6 Likes

wow 30 minuets in an elopor cave and i walked away with 37 gold 64 silver 15 titanium 25 small fossils and 25 med fossils.

4 Likes

thats how caves should be :smiley:

I only had about 20 mins to walk around and explore this afternoon but I found coal and hard coal right away. Hadn’t seen anything but soft coal on Solum until today. Didn’t look for metals yet but found 3 fossils easily. Not used to this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found a similar experience on Alturnik & Vulpto. Although where once I found Ruby easily on Vulpto, I so far find none. Hmmmm…did you devs forget to put the gems back in? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can we now expect to find the same gems on planets they were on before this release?

1 Like

The new UI looks looooooooovely! <3

8 Likes

Updated OP with details for Release 159.1:

7 Likes

Hey, I was sure what the limit of maximum number of planet markers is a bug, not the message!

Oh, nooo! :scream:
Maybe only handled items will be weared on death?

1 Like

Does every item in a smart stack now lose durability on death?

I thought it was a bug, but the way James worded that has me wondering now…

1 Like

I think it’s not a bug. I still lost around 70 iron tools and 5 gem hammers, without me noticing.

Damn lava, my worst enemy. I’ll just have to avoid dying more than I have.

1 Like

Every item with durability in your inventory takes damage on death. It was technically a bug before that prevented smart stacks from being damaged. Better stock up on healing items!

2 Likes