Release 159 - Report issues here

I tried to create the item which allows me to add land plots and it caused me to get this message.

“Error 25 failed to retrieve player data.”

I tried it again and got the same message and now I can’t login at all.

on another note my stone sling bow had a graphic error and was shooting… stone sling bows as ammo…

Sorry about that. We are in the middle of fixing these issues .We hope to update the game this afternoon (UK time). The crash may have crashed the server. It will restart after 5 minutes but please do not create the beacon plotter until we upload the fix. Thanks

@vdragon

In regards to not gaining experience while mining; I haven’t try all the tools, but I’m not gaining experience with any that I’ve tried, which are a range of Copper, Wood, Stone and Iron Axes, Hammers and Shovels. It certainly seems like no tools give mining experience, but I haven’t tested them all.

Thanks for the information, we’ll look into it and push out a fix soon.

Also It was mentioned before, but all tools seem to give the same result when mining blocks, used my iron hammer, shovel and axe, and all did the timber in 4 hits.

1 Like

I experienced this at my Drongons watch shop as well… I thought maybe I just missed a couple of spots, but now I’m wondering… I can give coordinates after I get kids to school…

If you can give coordinates and a screenshot, that would be great.

GTX960m
Well, they fly up in the air
Cuttletrunks fly in the air in general
But there are some cuttletrunks that require some… special care

I think the mining exp thing might be attributed to the tools having a certain problem

As today I was shooting at wildstock and getting 1exp in attacker for a fully charged shot, while hitting them (Hammer, shovel, axe), gave me nothing. At least the UI showed that.

I might be wrong, and they could be unrelated matters, but that’s my guess.

It’s tool related. You need to use Gem tools to get XP at the moment.

We’ve fixed it but we’re just waiting to test the changes before we put it on Steam.

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed the gem hammers grant 1 exp when mining.

The cuttletrucks were causing the issue with the HUD?

Another reason to change the way you gain experience. Hopefully the new system will be independent so it will avoid balancing issues like this in future.

1 Like

Just tested some and can confirm;

Stone hammer, stone shovel, stone axe ALL take 6 hits to destroy rock, soil, ice, leaves, wood, glass.

Copper hammer, copper shovel, copper axe ALL take 5 hits to destroy rock, soil, ice, leaves, wood, glass.

Iron hammer, iron shovel, iron axe ALL take 4 hits to destroy rock, soil, ice, leaves, wood, glass.

(I can’t test others as I only do hammers in higher grade mats.)

Edited: just tested and added the glass which used to be a tiny amount of hits - now it’s the same as the rest.

3 Likes

1314, 65, 992

This happened once b4 when I was building this… but the final build was moved and its in an easy spot to miss… if it was un-beconed it certainly survived a long time… like over a month!

I only went to 3 separate servers (Munteen, Therka and Solum), but it was happening on each one when I first go through.

System message for eating cooked meat and raw starberries are double posted.(Sadly not double the effect :cry:)

lighting not working properly on the sancturn?

2 Likes

found a cuttletrunk on munteen with the pathing error, so here is a screenshot. It looks like it was stuck and just spinning in circles. It did try to attack, but since it couldn’t move, it just shot into the ground. I also found a spitter that did the same thing earlier today, but didn’t get a screenshot.

I only have stone/iron tools for use. But, I’ve tried the shovel/axe/hammer and haven’t received XP for any of them.