Release 160 - Report issues here

DC’dabout two hours ago. Now I am back up and going, but when moving items in the inventory, they are HUGE. I don’t know if it was an update or what. It is playable, but organizing has becoming interesting :smile:

I am going to be waiting for a pretty long time for these 25 fossil extracts! :wink:

Same picture…debug info.

1 Like

it means your extractor is worn down. make a spanner and hit your machine with it equipped. it will “fix” your machine. stone does 1 repair, copper dunno, iron 5. then you just keep hitting it until the “wear” information on the machine lowers to 0%

4 Likes

This also happens when the crafting output no longer has room for new items :smiley:

2 Likes

Check your Interface Scale setting from the Game Options to change the size from there if you prefer.

Copper does 2 :smiley:

Not sure if this is a bug or just something simple that i can’t seem to wrap my head around. I was in the game setting, i think it was the control settings, i must have selected something and now my LMB is disabled? I cannot get back into the settings because every time I use the LMB in the menu it dose nothing. I reinstalled and all the normal stuff.

These are my specs.
iMac
Intel Core i5
OS 10.12.4

You may have hit one of the known issues. Try this: Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\boundless\user_settings\yourname\controls.json and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks! It worked. Though i did not see it listed as a known issue for this release? Thanks again!