Release 160 - Report issues here

Are you still having issues? Please share a game log if this is the case.

It was jiivitaā€™s @coordinates: -229.29, 90.60, 1752.39.

Is it the one on the left?

The one on your right

Damn Iā€™m out of metamorphic stone already?!

2 Likes

Umm actually it would have been the one to the left of the Ingenuous Stone =P as the two centered in the screenshot where not there at the time of the incidentā€¦ I just added those yesterday XD

Just a bit ago, I discovered that one can ā€œcheatā€ the stacking mechanic to make any items stack together, as long as you have an initial stack.

Hereā€™s some evidence:

The way to reproduce this is by having a smart-stack, so for example, multiple stacks of different leaves, and then left-clicking one of them, and swapping with the item that shouldnā€™t stack, therefore putting it in the smart stack by swapping with the leaf item, for example.

At least I presume this behaviour is not by design, although I have to admit more inventory space would be nice. I discovered it by accident when trying to take something out of a smart-stack to put in a crafting space, but accidentally swapped it out with another item, and I decided to see if it was a consistent behaviour, and it seems to be (as you can see, axe, furnace, leaves, etc all stacked in one smart stack.)

ahh alright

@SilberB I bought all the Igneous Stones and it seems fine. How many times did you encounter issues like this?

@Jiivita Thanks for indicating the correct plinth. Unfortunately I cleaned out the entire plinth, but at least you have some extra Coin.

2 Likes

lol nice! Time to go shopping!

Teach me your ways, I want coins from devs too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a known issue, but we are aware that a few players have encountered some smart stacking issues, so the aim will be to fix them soon.

i only had the issue once, but was weird :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry about that, I did see a similar topic on it but there was no picture and the text seemed to describe something slightly different. Iā€™ve also only started playing the game a couple of days ago, so I really have no idea about a lot of things yet. :sweat_smile:

Like you say, I do have some other smart-stacking issues (like Iron not stacking within the same smart-stack with completely identical Iron, etc).

We normally post a list of known issues whenever we do a release.

This issue has been resolved, thanks. I didnā€™t change anything though, so Iā€™m not sure what the issue was.

Iā€™m not sure if this is intended or a bug, but when you are under a block that is under lava and you jump, you take damage (and possibly die) from the lava.

What are the coordinates and world from the screenshot?

I couldnā€™t find where I was yesterday, however I recreated the issue by just digging under some lava. The coordinates (as shown in the screenshot) are -291, 24, -1654. And I am on Solum.

Iā€™ve been having trouble with the gold hammer. i can confrim it is NOT network issues, as i have completely normal ping, normal frames (except one time) and everything was working fine, not laggy, not even trying to ping my mouse back occasionally.

iron hammer on medium coal. no problem.

now on this one, this one i BROKE with a golden hammer, but i kept getting it to reappear and disappear constantly, over and over. i hit it with the totem about 4 times, then this happened.

both of these are of the block of medium coal repeatedly getting broken/mined/replaced multiple times per second. or something like that. it MASSIVELY lowered my frame rate. about maybe 12 when looking at it, but many more when i wasnt looking at it.

i was able to confer with myself, it happens on regular metamorphic stones. (i made sure to get the debug menu in this one) it ONLY happens with the golden hammer, whether or not it takes 2 or 3 hits to do, this happened to me at a regular interval. if i hit it again with something that can break it, it will stop, and break.

but like with the coal, if i hit it with a totem, that canā€™t break it, it does that weird thing that framed me out.