Release 167 - Report issues here

Does not work for me.

Pick the furnance up… all of it, then place it… then go to objectives and claim rewards.

Oh I see, the objectives get added to the list after picking up the items.
I was expecting a objective completed message.

I completed all objectives related to furnace and worlbench pickup (except the ‘building a spark source’), but no more objectives after them. There are no more or any ideas how to activate them?

1 Like

I am having problems trying to complete the Building a Spark Source objectives. Stuck at generating spark. It doesn’t want to complete.

3 Likes

Answer to @vdragon:s question continued from test 166.
Testing 166 - Report issues here

Dear devs.

I was standing and making something (for me very important) in a machine(a machine that i with much effort.build on my own, with parts collected over long time in the most unpleasant regions on the planet ), when a grumpy and maniac wildstock attacked and killed me from behind with no reason at all.

I have no doors in my base because i trust all creatures to be good, so probably the psychotic goat spawned near me and attack, probably because it had a bad day, for some unknown reason.

When thinking over it in the sanctum i get angry and switch to my slingbow to learn the faulty animal a lesson, and i went back via the warp to my wildstock infested base.

Back in my base the wild one was waiting for me and immediately start his aggressive dance with the clear purpose to kill me.

It was then i raised my weapon (That i only have to scare old women selling telephone subscriptions…) and fire at it, not only one but several times.

And then, the strange thing happens, when my missile hit him he took the hit and lose some hp, but after a half second hes hp filled up to 100 % again.

3 times he killed me, 3 times i return more angry every time while i try to hit it, the 4:th time i returned from sanctum he was gone.

Now i am scared to go out and have start making doors,
I will newer feel safe in my base again, so i demand you find the faulty goat and punish it hard.

2 Likes

Ok i placed a beacon and got more objectives but the portal build II objective ‘fuel and open the portal’ does not work

EDIT: the portal thingie works after adding fuel an already opened portal

2nd EDIT: I experienced that you should replace all machines, trading plinths, storage and a campfire/beacon to get more objectives (but ‘setting up a request basket’ and ‘building a spark source’ last objective goal still doesnt work)

3rd EDIT: can we have here or sonewhere in the forums get a list with all objectives and try to complete them anyway @luke-turbulenz ?

portals are really messing up with me. also, placing down a furnace asks me to “place s furnace”

i’m having a hard time picking up blocks. is that intended or not? i’m mining glass out right now, but they keep popping out with a lot of velocity and floating away (i’m in water) before i can even think about picking them up. there is also a delay between picking it up and the sprite disappearing

stamina regen talks about health regen instead, and is also missing a time for every "$((StAMINA REGEN FREQUENCY))

My stone spanners have no wearing (or i just cant see it)

confirmed - last part not working;

Are dailies and weeklies not working? If not, is it intended or is it a bug?

In dailies and weeklies section there is the “time remaining” tab, but instead of counting down it counts from 0 up; so it’s a matter of either changing the count direction or rephrasing the tab.

Oortbirds are too easy to kill. I get close enough to shoot them with an iron slingbow without using crouch. And I kill them before they start running - usually they only manage to get to “trembling” stage before dead. And I have just killed one before it even got to the threat stage.

Wildstock on Epsilo are not attacking at all - I kill them with a long pause between shots and there is no threat stage kicking in at all.

I got that close to a spitter and I wasn’t attacked.

the same for cuttletrunk

it just flew past me

shooting at him didn’t cause any reaction either;

there was another one near by and that one ignored me too, however he did attack when hit

same with hoppers;

however: spitters and hoppers got aggressive outside my base when I was building and crafting inside, so they seem to react to my presence when they stumble upon me - they seem to be bugged when they are approached;

After i had done 10 glue and run out of bones, the furnance stopped and told me i needed to unlock the recepie.

I put in more bones and it worked again.