Release 167 - Report issues here

this is my entire screen, so its a 1920x1080 monitor, and the game was only occupying half of the screen. The left side is mspaint showing the bug from last night, and the right side is the game window representing a recreation of the bug.

i think the portals have some sort of leak in memory, cuz running around therka market made me lag something fierce, like i was mentioning earlier. but its like it doesn’t stop trying to download the other side after i’m farther away

2 Likes

Just an update on this. I was finally able to activate this after a few attempts and then break it.
Before I would not let me activate it and i could not break it… but after a few login/out attempts of just going directly to it and trying to activate it I was able to make it go orange and break it.
Thanks!

Uh no i forgot sorry

We did push a hot fix that should only render one portal at a time to combat the low FPS that may be experienced by some players, but generally if you stand near a portal, it should render eventually. We’ve received some notifications about server crashes that seem to be related to portals, so we’re looking at those.

If it starts occurring regularly then you can post about it in this topic:

We should have a fix for this in the next update.

1 Like

Can you check if a crash dump was generated around that time?

Just something small, my keyboard sound commands don’t seem to work in the game. I use a ducky shine 4 gaming keyboard. This just bothered me because they work while playing every other game.

2 Likes

I’ve Crashed twice since then, i prolly lost that one, plus i forgot how to post the crash dump

@vdragon, This seems to have resolved this. I did notice this was much better. I did get into a situation when coming back from sanctum that made all portals not load and I had to restart the client to correct this. It has not happened on successive arrivals from sanctum.
Thanks!

was there a new hotfix today? just had to update

Yes, we fixed the grey portal issue that some users were experiencing.

haha, literally right as i had a grey issue i exited the game to fix it and had to update. nice timing folks

welll you might have fixed it for some/most of us - but still not all :wink: i waited two mins but i agree it is semi fixed - meaning i didnt have to turn around at all anymore - just look at it and wait - so yes - semi fixed… but not fully :stuck_out_tongue:

Only one portal will be rendered at any one time and it usually applies to the nearest portal to you.

So just walk closer to the portal if it’s grey and it should open up?

Yes, it should render the world through the portal.

Look at one of my earlier replies, the instructions will be there.

Are a lot of the objectives currently just for show (not implemented) or bugged?
I would say almost all of them don’t work for me making leveling a bit tough.