Release 167 - Report issues here

Those 2 I can also not complete and a lot more players have the same.

It was reported before. :slight_smile:

We just need to wait for an update to get this fixed.

1 Like

Not receiving any XP reward from machines that have been active, after logging back in.

• Turned on a couple of orders;
  • Checked xp being at 1,047;
  • Logged off;
  • Walked the dog long enough to know orders were completed;
  • Logged back in;
  • Noticed my XP in sanctum being at 1,047;
  • Kept my eye on the upper right corner of the screen to notice the +xp gain;
  • Walked through the portal;
  • Saw +xp (in the top right corner);
  • But textline with ā€˜+amount of xpā€™ was quickly replaced by +0xp;
  • Check xp being at 1,047.
  • Wrote this sad story.
5 Likes

Itā€™s quite a sad story. :frowning: I wish I had tested it last night before wasting what I did. Thank you for testing though, and helping confirm this.

1 Like

Exploiting / Receiving XP gain from creating beacon plotter

• Get 500 timber;
  • Build 50 crafting tables (+250xp)
  • Queue all crafting tables with 8x beacon plotter (8x10))*50) = 4000xp;
  • When production finished, destroy all crafting tables and repeat;

NOTE #01: donā€™t queue more than 8 because itā€™ll not be able to dump the finished item and make the queue 1701 weeks long;
NOTE #02: stack your inventory before destroying the crafting tables;

1 Like

@endymion did his crafting on my beacon in Cloud City (where our machines are) and I later returned there to receive the experience.

If you want to help a friend level up; craft on their beacon.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s right @Pseudonym84, but now Iā€™m not so sure anymore if you even received the XP because of the logged out xp bug.

1 Like

So my theory was right, thereā€™s a thing called ā€œcrafter exp donationsā€ I guess Elop Portas machinery will get unused for a long time.

Registered this bug, was trading with karokendo, when I decided to add coins to the trade, while I was doing so, a wildstock attacked. Karokendo declined trade to kill it, but I got stuck in the following screen:

Could only quit the game to solve it.,

1 Like

Exploiting the Request Basket to trigger the Who wants to be a Coinionaireā€™?ā€™ objectives

• Build a Request Basket;
  • Go to the Budget tab;
  • Enter the maximum amount of money you have available;
  • Confirm the new budget;
  • Reset the budget back to 0;
  • Doing this repeatedly will stack and eventually trigger the ā€˜Who wants to be a coinionaire?ā€™ objective;

NOTE #01: I did it with my 40.000 coins. The more you have the easier it is to get to the top.

Got bored along the way and started doing something else, but you get the idea:

EDIT: Ok, sorry but I couldnā€™t resist. Here you go:

+15k

2 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that half of the Feats also donā€™t yet track your progress?

2 Likes

Most arenā€™t working for me either.

1 Like

Yes, hereā€™s some notes from this thread.

2 Likes

Unwanted grapple disconnect with Edge Climb Ability

• Grapple object above you;
  • Press R (default key) to move up;
  • Pass an edge along the way;
  • Grapple disconnects;
3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m talking about with the climb ability. In some situations itā€™s horrible (to the point Iā€™m constantly thinking about cleansing it) and it other situations itā€™s amazing. Iā€™ve also had it disconnect many times in locations where there is no edge anywhere nearby at all (such as while hanging under the arms of my giant gleam-cross in one of the graveyards on Nasharil, trying to chisel the arms. It straight up refused to let me hang there for more than about 5 seconds, and it did it so many times [even while completely stationary] that I was starting to think it had something to do with grapples having a max duration dependent on grapple mastery [DONā€™T GET ANY IDEAS, DEVS. DONā€™T YOU DARE]).

3 Likes

Haha yeah you start to become paranoid. At some point you start to think it might be yesterdayā€™s lunch.

1 Like

ā€œRelease 168: Grapples have a timed duration hooked to things, to upgrade said time, proceed to learn grapple masteryā€ :joy:

I just had two ideas about the Edge climbing problem:

• it would most likely help if we could ā€˜decideā€™ that we want to edge climb with an extra button popping a status ā€˜eligble for edge climbā€™ or something. Maybe combine it with ā€˜to edge climb double tap Spaceā€™.

• Also, (or alternatively) Iā€™d suggest making an Edge Climb Animation with head rotations and performing the animation about 0.5-1 second for us to ā€˜realizeā€™ we are edge climbing so that if for instance Iā€™m going to be edge climbing above a lava pool, Iā€™ll have a bit more time to realize Iā€™m about to die.

Keep scrolling

Iā€™m just exploring sanctum with doublejump

1 Like

This wasnā€™t actually related to that though, it was much shorter than that duration.

In addition, Iā€™ve hung from a grapple for ten minutes (lava, low hp regen rate, and bad luck were all involved) with only 2-3 in grapple mastery, soā€¦ and yes, it was the same type of grapple as with the cross (ruby).

It seems my joke was missed, I mentioned release 168, weā€™re on release 167. And no new of 168 have been mentioned.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think the double tap is a good idea, too much for a person to do with the spacebar during that same time frame if they are also using air jump and other jump upgrades. Having to have the spacebar already HELD DOWN or at least tap the space bar for a climb to initiate would be really nice though. That way it wouldnā€™t interfere with double jumping and such, and it would still be very easy to use (or not use) while grappling.

1 Like