Release 167 - Report issues here

Ahh, my bad for not reading carefully, lol.

I’m getting huge lags both graphics and network since the latest update. I get 33k ping out of nowhere when I enter into the portal network and the whole screen just freezes and moves every 30 seconds and eventually kicks me out. I have R9 290x and a 4G broadband connection. I haven’t had any issues with any other games even though I only have a mobile broadband and not many problems with the previous version either. Something has changed in the latest update that makes this game unplayable. I hope this information helps you fix it. Ask if you need any extra info.

Sometimes “traide complete” message is empty.
And there is the way you can fool someone. In “Edit coin offer” window, there always is a 0 in the typing field. So you need leave this 0 and after this 0 you can type any amount of coins even if you have 1 coin. And other player will see that amount of coins what you typed!

It happened again, icons of blocks from another planet

Sorry for late answer: yes i seeing this only after i mined some rocks in other worlds. Here i previously was on Nashrill.

“Objective: Reach Level 20” completes when you reach level 21

You’re able to see a planet’s makers through another planet (but obviously then makes it impossible to hover over them)…

Amethyst Grapples don’t show the claw part when in a storage block…

3 Likes

You still have Amethyst Grapples @Stretchious!?
You… demi-god.

1 Like

Miner feats aren’t calculating blocks I mine. Has this been addressed already?

I still have 4 full stacks of them :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Most of my Miner feats aren’t calculating my work. The just remain at 0.

A lot of the Exploration ones too. Do you have a list of all the Feats that aren’t working, @luke-turbulenz? If not I can double check them and write up a list tomorrow.

The majority of these should be resolved in the next update. But please let us know if you find more after the next update. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is after the update.
It just happened again, using the totem, on Solum. Last time was with a stone hammer.

I’m running into an issue where a portal will stay grey. I usually have to restart the game for the portal to work. Also, my game is crashing alot. Especially when walking into a portal.

My game crashes a lot when I re-enter my beacon

I don’t know if anyone has noticed this strange behavior with the gates but between @LethalExistance and me we have noticed this pattern. After going thru the 2 or 3rd portal back to back, the next one usually stays grey until you reload the game. Then the next few portals you go thru will load fast. The pattern repeats quite consistently. I have also noticed that if you move far enough away from the portal load area, the greyed out portal will also load when you come back into the load zone.

1 Like

I have had this happen as well… for me usually my Therka gate is gray if I use any of my other gates for more than 5min.

When I destroy an activated Beacon with plots connected to it, the plots persist and are usable. Is this intended?

1 Like

Who Wants To Be a Coinionaire? - glitchy thing, easy to earn. @endymion found bug with the basket and there is an other way, but you’ll need a friend. Take all coins that you both have and thru the Traiding, do the swap of coins with a friend as many times as would be enough to reach a 10,000,000
I and @Karokendo had in total 240,000 coins and we spent 10 minutes i think. It was a cheating :blush: but for the science, for the common good :innocent:

4 Likes

Control attribute does not work. I have 7 levels in control, my placement range is still only 6m. By the item description, I should have +14 to my base range. I haven’t got enough cleanse points to back out and respect at this point.

1 Like

This sounds quite similar to what @Arkefyre was experiencing.

1 Like

@vdragon have been communicating with boundmore about the issue, it appears that specifically entering your base from sanctum is what is causing the experience loss, it is not dependent on entering or exiting the game.

I was able to replicate by warping to sanctum from inside my base while machines were running, and when I exited to claim the experience the same scenario happened with the level-up animation playing and the experience being lost.