Release 167 - Report issues here

We haven’t see this so far. Have you had the large crafting time issue again with the same machine since then, despite only having a small percentage of wear?

Thanks for the information, we’ll add this to the database alongside your earlier post about it occurring with some of the Wildstock.

That’s currently the way it works in game, but we’ll make a note of this for the designers to consider.

We should have a fix for this in the next update, as long as you use a machine in your own beacon.

Those are not log files. You can get the log file from here: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Turbulenz\Boundless\boundless_log.txt

Also, if you haven’t done so already, please email the crash dumps over to us.

Thanks for the information, we’ll add this to our database.

Is that the ‘Edge Climb’ skill you’re referring to?

If the other player quits the trade, does it display ‘Trading Cancelled’ on screen as well?

No I just stuck in the change coin screen I cant even click cancel

Thanks for the bug report, we’ll log it into our database.

Can you find out what the other player was doing at the time in terms of what menus were opened?

How are you getting into this situation? Did you wait until the Warp Conduit’s timer finish before it closed. When I tried it, the Warp Conduit simply disappeared.

Just to check, are you crafting these in your own beacons or are you crafting items in someone else’s beacon?

Was this from your own inventory?

In my own case, these were crafted in my own beacon that I placed and fueled, and that Boundmore also had villager status in.

If you’re referring to the Igneous Stones, you now require less rocks to craft stones.

Were you by any chance standing within someone else’s beacon at the time before you choose to collect crafted items?

At present, villagers will not be able to gain XP when crafting within someone else’s beacon.

Was it your own beacon or someone else’s beacon?

Sounds a bit like the issue experienced by @Kawwak.

We’ll log a bug.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. As you said, it’s a bit of an exploit, but will take longer if there’s less coin.

Wasn’t paying attention and fell into a hole in the ice. No health depletion because I didn’t fall too far. I noticed that once down there the objects in my hands went into “vibration mode,” meaning they flickered between normal and slightly-larger renderings of themselves. This eventually settled down once I moved a certain distance away. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen it, but I don’t write up single occurrences of issues. :slight_smile:

Since I haven’t yet created a grapple (need more XP to buy the skills) I ended up going back to Sanctum, and as the view shifted to my avatar assuming the Lotus position, I saw a quick flash of something that said either “warp failure” or “wrap failure” (I’d just crossed the south polar region). No idea what that meant. Got to Sanctum okay, though.