Release 167 - Report issues here

We should have a fix for this soon.

Yes. It was from my own inventory.

I noticed yesterday that I actually have some clipping issues with my machines and glass. When I get on Iā€™ll try to get a screenshot

So within my own beacon. Listed boundmore as a villager just to provide a little extra info :stuck_out_tongue: believe his scenario happened in his own beacon somewhere completely seperate.

Regarding the issue with the Beacon Fuel Level, is that only happening with a full bar?

Do you remember what was being traded at the time?

So if you type in 1 after the 0, does it show 1 coin on the Trading menu?

Thatā€™s very unusual. Are you getting similar incorrect information when you level up again?

Thanks for the information, weā€™ve logged a bug.

Is this because theyā€™re in smart stacks?

Thanks for the information, weā€™ll have another go at trying to reproduce it.

Is your beacon near a lot of portals by any chance?

We should have a fix for the grey portal issues, hopefully in the next release. Weā€™re also trying to fix the portal crashes that people are experiencing.

Yes, itā€™s working as designed. You can still remove the plots using the Beacon Plot Remove tool if desired.

As with the reply to @PendragonTheNinja, was there any chance you were collecting items when standing in someone elseā€™s beacon?

Were you standing on a particular arrangement of blocks if you can remember?

Was it from the text box that appears confirming that you want to return to the Sanctum?

My beacon has one single portal inside it. It is nowhere near any other portals

Thanks for clarifying. Could you send a screenshot and / or a video showing the issue in action? We want to see if the issue is caused by any peculiar character or machine positions?

It was the usual underground combo of sandy-silty stuff with sedimentary rocks. I donā€™t recall igneous or metamorphic at that location.

The pop-up (which auto-closed) occurred after the confirmation dialog just before the viewpoint switch to looking up my avatarā€™s nose in the Lotus position. :stuck_out_tongue:

looks like yes, the gray bar is decreases with time. Here is i just placed one and filled it a little.

I tryed to complete a Conionaire feat, it was 240,000c

i also got this issue! Confirm!

Dont checked 1c but iā€™m pretty sure that it will worked. So, if you typed 09000000 and confirm, both who traiding will see a 9,000,000c or whatever amount of coins you want. The trick is that no one gets these coins. I didnā€™t check but if you offer a money and other person offers a stuff, will the stuff given to the person who offered the money?

I canā€™t do video, screenshots are iffy cuz I donā€™t know when it will crash at all.

Just, sometimes, as Iā€™m out and about in the water doing things, collecting the stuff Iā€™ve been mining, when I re-enter my beacon, I get a crash.

I am crafting things but generally they are 50 minute things and itā€™s not time to collect xp from them yet

Iā€™m at work for the next 8 hours, but my beacon Iā€™m referring to is my house, in the center of RedWood, in the basement.

in my case it was mine beacon

no, everything was done within my own beacon: crafting and collecting. The experience loss happened before I even collected the items, since the machines give exp when you approach them rather than collect the items.

The machinery was located inside @Pseudonym84ā€™s portion of the shared beacons in Cloud City. Us four had been using the tools / machines to ā€˜collectivelyā€™ work on the build.